Taylors Swift Songs for Guys

Taylor Swift's Top 13 Must-Listen Songs For Guys

-Add These to Your Playlist's Boys-

9145
Taylor Swift Songs for Guys

Taylor Swift has an incredible way with words when it comes to pouring out her feelings for guys she was in a relationship with, wants to be in a relationship with, or is in a relationship with. She keeps absolutely nothing inside because she wants everyone to know about the guy who broke her heart.

Us girls are tired of receiving messages from guys about the songs we should listen to or songs that remind them of us because trust me, no song explaining how you feel can beat how we feel listening to Taylor Swift. She knows all the ways to pull our heartstrings and cause us to break into tears listening to songs that remind us of our past.

Thirteen is T-Swift’s magic number, so here are thirteen magical songs all guys need to add to their playlist.

1. Fifteen

Taylor Swift - FifteenMusic video by Taylor Swift performing Fifteen. (C) 2009 Big Machine Records, LLC ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“I've found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you're supposed to be”

“Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday
But I realized some bigger dreams of mine
And Abigail gave everything she had
To a boy who changed his mind
And we both cried”

“But in your life you'll do things
Greater than dating the boy on the football team”

2. White Horse

Taylor Swift - White HorseMusic video by Taylor Swift performing White Horse. (C) 2009 Big Machine Records, LLC ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down”

“As I paced back and forth all this time
'Cause I honestly believed in you”

3. You Belong With Me

Taylor Swift - You Belong With MeMusic video by Taylor Swift performing You Belong With Me. (C) 2009 Big Machine Records, LLC ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time”

“Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see
You belong with me”

4. Back to December

Taylor Swift - Back To DecemberMusic video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC. ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“You've been good, busier then ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why”

“And I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side”

5. Tell Me Why

Taylor Swift - Tell Me Why (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video)Official lyric video for “Tell Me Why” (Taylor's Version) – off her Fearless (Taylor's Version) album. Get the album here: ...

“I'm feeling like I don't know you
You tell me that you love me then you cut me down”

“I take a step back, let you go
I told you I'm not bulletproof
Now you know”

6. All Too Well

Taylor Swift - All Too Well: The Short FilmWritten & Directed by: Taylor Swift Starring: Sadie Sink, Dylan O'Brien & Taylor Swift Red (Taylor's Version) available everywhere ...

“And I know it's long gone,
And that magic's not here no more,
And I might be okay,
But I'm not fine at all.”

“Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much,
And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.”

“Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it
I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it”

7. Speak Now

Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Live on Letterman)Music video by Taylor Swift performing Speak Now (Live on Letterman). Big Machine Records, LLC. ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“But I know you wish it was me, you wish it was me, don’t you?”

“But you are not the kind of boy,
Who should be marryin' the wrong girl”

8. Tim McGraw

Taylor Swift - Tim McGrawMusic video by Taylor Swift performing Tim McGraw. (C) 2006 Big Machine Records, LLC ▻Exclusive Merch: ...

“But when you think "Tim McGraw"
I hope you think my favorite song
The one we danced to all night long”

“September saw a month of tears
And thankin' God that you weren't here
To see me like that”

9. Cold as You

Cold As You - Taylor Swift NRG Night 3Cold As You Taylor Swift Houston Night 3. if you re-upload any of my videos, please give me credit.

“And you do what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted”

10. Breathe

Taylor Swift - Breathe (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video) ft. Colbie CaillatOfficial lyric video for “Breathe” (feat. Colbie Caillat) (Taylor's Version) – off her Fearless (Taylor's Version) album. Get the album ...

“I see your face in my mind as I drive away,
'Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
People are people,
And sometimes we change our minds
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time”

“People are people,
And sometimes it doesn't work out,
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out”

11. Dear John

Taylor Swift - Dear John (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video)Listen to “Dear John" (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift from the album Speak Now (Taylor's Version). Buy/Download/Stream ...

“Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame
Maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away”

“All the girls that you've run dry
Have tired, lifeless eyes
'Cause you burned them out”

12. Last Kiss (YES)

Taylor Swift - Last Kiss (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video)Listen to “Last Kiss" (Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift from the album Speak Now (Taylor's Version). Buy/Download/Stream 'Speak ...

"For just us to know
You told me you loved me
So why did you go
Away”

“All that I know is
I don't know how to be something you missed
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this”

“I do remember
The swing in your step
The life of the party, you're showing off again
And I roll my eyes and then
You pull me in”

“How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something
There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions”

“And I hope the sun shines
And it's a beautiful day
And something reminds you
You wish you had stayed
You can plan for a change in weather and time
But I never planned on you changing your mind”

13. I Almost Do

Taylor Swift - I Almost Do (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video)Official lyric video by Taylor Swift performing “I Almost Do (Taylor's Version)” – off her Red (Taylor's Version) album. Listen to the ...

"I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can't say "Hello" to you
And risk another goodbye.”