11 Quotes For When You Need That Spark Of Inspiration
Wellbeing

A little motivation goes a long way.

10383

I recently have been going through a slump. It's the middle of the semester, and summer seems years away. I needed a bit of inspiration to help me get the motivation I need for the rest of the semester and these quotes gave me just that.

1. "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald

You are where you are for a reason. As long as you have love and inspiration for what you are doing, you will succeed.

2. "It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Elliot

So many people think they are too old to go back to school, change their career, or start up a new hobby. This is never true! It's never too late to change your life around for the better.

3. "Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination; never limit others because of your limited imagination." - Mae Jemison

The sky is the limit!

4. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

A chain of change can all start with a kind act done by you.

5. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." - Helen Keller

Focus on the good things in life and you won't get caught in the ever-present negativity.

6. "Happiness is not by chance, but by choice." - Jim Rohn

It's true that you make your own happiness.

7. "Spread love everywhere you go." - Mother Teresa

Make it your goal to bring love, smiles, and positivity to everyone you come into contact with.

8. "A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they recover when they fall." - Serena Williams

The quicker you bounce back when you fall down, the better. You become stronger when you get up after taking a fall.

9. "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."      - Robin Williams

Everything you say, think, or do can impact those around you.

10. "If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more." - Oprah Winfrey

Each one of us are blessed with so much. As long as you are alive and breathing, you have something to be grateful for.

11. "You are enough just as you are." - Meghan Markle

You never need to change to be "better" for someone else. If you change, do it for yourself.