26 Best Love Lyrics On Taylor Swift's Folklore Album

Whether you just broke up or it's been over a decade since your heart was broken into pieces, Taylor Swift's new album, "folklore" has it all. You don't even have to be a hardcore Swiftie to fall in love with this mature Indie, alternative album.

The album is filled with a variety of songs touching upon different aspects of love — the good, the bad, and the ugly — so, it's the perfect album to listen to when you want to go back in time.

Taylor Swift is all grown up and as she confidently reminisces on past lovers and romantic imagery not tied to her life, so can we. Since the album is filled to the brim with third-person narratives and fantasies, it was easy to lose track of time and remember my own former lovers who are permanently stuck in my memory.

Here are 26 lyrics that will spark up some memories:

1. "What do you sing on your drive home?/ Do you see my face in the neighbor's lawn?/ Does she smile?/ Or does she mouth, 'Fuck you forever'?" - "mad woman"

2. "Even on my worst day, did I deserve, babe/ All the hell you gave me? / 'Cause I loved you, I swear / I loved you 'til my dying day " - "my tears ricochet "

3. "I guess you never know, never know / And if you wanted me, you really should've showed / And if you never bleed, you're never gonna grow/ And it's alright now" - "the 1"

4. "Your faithless love's the only hoax I believe in" - "hoax"

5. "Give you the silence that only comes when two people understand each other" - "peace"

6. "And though I can’t recall your face / I still got love for you" - "seven"

7. "The worst thing that I ever did / Was what I did to you" - "betty"

8. "So much for summer love and saying 'us' / Cause you weren't mine to lose" - "august"

9. "You didn't even hear me outYou never gave a warning sign / All this time" - "exile"

10. "All these people think love's for show / But I would die for you in secret" - "peace"

11. "I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired" - "cardigan"

12. "You know the greatest loves of all time are over now" - "the 1"

13. "I think I've seen this film before / And I didn't like the ending/ You're not my homeland anymore / So what am I defending now?" - "exile"

14. "I am ash from your fire" - "hoax"

15. "You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else / And you know damn well / For you, I would ruin myself / A million little times" - "illicit affairs"

16. "And just like a folk song / Our love will be passed on" - "seven"

17. "You know I didn't want to have to haunt you / But what a ghostly scene / You wear the same jewels that I gave you / As you bury me" - "my tears ricochet"

18. "When you are young, they assume you know nothing / But I knew you" - "cardigan"

19. "If you kiss me, will it be just like I dreamed it? / Will it patch your broken wings?" - "betty"

20. "I'm still trying everything / To keep you looking at me" - "mirrorball"

21. "Time, curious time / Gave me no compasses, gave me no signs / Were there clues I didn't see?" - "invisible string"

22. "What a shame she went mad / You made her like that" - "mad woman"

23. "You were my town, now I'm in exile, seein' you out" - "exile"

24. "You put me on and said I was your favorite" - "cardigan"

25. "I never learned to read your mindI couldn't turn things around" - "exile"

26. "I remember thinkin' I had you / But I can see us lost in the memory / August slipped away into a moment in time' / Cause it was never mine" - "august"

Follow Swoon on Instagram.