6 Podcasts The Daddy Gang NEED To Start Listening To

Podcasts that pair perfectly with the "vacuum seal double hand twist gock gock combo"

50

Call Her Daddy has taken the world by storm every Wednesday with sex, dating, and life advice – from none other than the Daddy Gang and Alex Cooper herself. Known for her lack of filter and unique perspectives, Cooper has made the podcast into a global name. There are so many podcasts that may not be as publicized as CHD but can provide just as much, if not more, advice, tips, and stories to help you in your personal life. Here are six podcasts that do just the trick, even if they don't include the Gluck Gluck 9000.

1. Schnitt Talk

"Barstool Sports' Ellie Schnitt and her producer Alanna explore what it's really like to be a 20-something, from dating and relationships to standing up for yourself as a woman in the workplace. They might not have all the answers, but they'll ask them right along with you. In short: it's a podcast for chicks by a chick who gets it."

**Disclaimer: Schnitt Talk has officially uploaded its final episode; however, there are 95 episodes to catch up with.**

2. Girls Gotta Eat

"Why do guys just want to f*ck you once then stalk your Instagram forever? Should you ditch the apps and meet people in the wild? How do you get over a breakup when you feel like you're gonna die? Tune in every Monday to hear our thoughts on these questions and more, with special guests and plenty of games."

3. Pretty Basic

"Pretty Basic, a weekly podcast hosted by two, twenty-something year old best friends and digital creators, Alisha Marie & Remi Cruz. Each week they welcome listeners into their daily life for a special helping of the tea you're not getting from their wildly popular YouTube channels. From fun lighthearted conversations about dating to sharing their tips on how to feel more confident - each week you'll be left wanting more 'content, baby, content.' New episodes every Wednesday!"

4. The Bitch Bible

‎The Bitch Bible on Apple Podcasts

podcasts.apple.com

"A podcast that dares to say what many are thinking, but only a bitch would say. Expect unfiltered and unapologetic discussions about sex, millennial struggles, pop culture, social faux-pas and hopefully, an insightful takeaway. Nothing is off limits. Hosted by Jackie Schimmel, creator of blog 'The Bitch Bible,' and your soon-to-be bitchy (and super neurotic) best friend."

5. Why Won't You Date Me?

"Nicole Byer is single and has been for decades. She's smart, funny, has a fat ass and loves giving blow jobs. So the question is why is she perpetually single? This podcast is a quest to find that answer. Every week, Nicole invites a comedian, friend, or ex-fling to interview their dating life and figure out her own."

6. Berning In Hell

‎Berning In Hell on Apple Podcasts

podcasts.apple.com

"Host Hannah Berner gets her guests to open up about their own personal hell. She interviews comedians, reality stars, and entrepreneurs who are admired for their good looks, massive followings, dream jobs, and luxurious lifestyles but Hannah proves that we all have demons. You'll laugh and cry listening to guests open about their biggest insecurities, fears, and anxieties. The devil works hard, but Hannah works harder."