12 Podcasts College Girls Should Be Listening To Now

Here are the best of the best podcasts for young women by women.

14122

I never thought about listening to podcasts before recently, and now I cannot get enough! Whether I am driving in the car, doing homework or getting ready I love to listen to these podcasts. They give such good advice and some are just fun to listen to and learn new things about. There are plenty of podcasts and genres for anyone and everyone, but these are just some of my favorite ones. You can find all of these podcasts on the Apple app, iTunes, Spotify and their websites.

1. "My Favorite Murder"

This podcast is exactly what it sounds like. Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark tell each other about their favorite murders every week and share hometown stories from their friends, family, and fans. They do a great job of incorporating comedy so the podcast isn't super spooky. They also will be going on tour all over the United States in 2019 and my friend Oliva and I plan on going to their live show in Kansas City in March!

Check it out here!

2. "The Bitch Bible"

"The Bitch Bible" is by Jackie Schimmel and she talks about anything and everything. Nothing is off limits with her and she talks and rants about pop-culture, her struggles and gives advice. She doesn't shy away from the truth and says things that everyone is thinking about no one else is willing to say. This podcast is very relatable and will give you a good laugh.

Check it out here!

3. "Skinny Confidential Him and Her Podcast"

Lauryn Evarts and Michael Bosstick's podcast answers questions from their fans on health, wellness, business, relationships and much more. They are a cute couple and talk about real life struggles and don't shy from the truth about being an entrepreneur and building their own brand.

Check it out here!

4. "Adderall and Compliments"

This podcast hosted by Annabelle DeSisto talks about the Real Housewives and recaps on what is going on in their lives. She shares candid stories from her life and rants she has with her friends are hilarious and they are totally uncensored. This whole series is fun and completely unapologetic.

Check it out here!

5. "That's So Retrograde"

Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari talk about health and wellness and even talk about astrology. They provide tips and expert insight to guide their listener and mix in some humor to make it a fun and entertaining podcast to listen to at any time.

Check it out here!

6. "Name this Podcast "

This one is not written by women but it is hilarious so I had to add it to the list. Alex and Dan are the hosts of this podcast and they go to different brunch places all over LA in search for the perfect name for their podcast.

Check it out here!

7. "Millennial"

Megan Tan talks about everything that no one ever tells you about-getting through your twenties. I really like this podcast because Megan is so relatable. She is a newly graduated woman who is just trying to figure it out like the rest of us.

Check it out here!

8. "The Lively Show"

Jess Lively is very inspiring and motivational. She is very real and honest and encourages her listeners to do the same. She shares her own struggles along with her fans who are brave enough to share their stories about business and just in life.

Check it out here!

9. "The Smart Twenties Podcast"

Sam Brown interviews and talks to many women in their twenties that share their developmental struggles and stories as well as lifestyle advice. She discussed topics such as self-confidence, self-love, fear and everything else that comes with being twenty and how to make the most of it.

Check it out here!

10. "Style Your Mind"

This podcast hosted by Cara Alwill is for women who want to design and organize their thoughts. She talks about how to handle rejection and knowing your worth in and outside of the workplace.

Check it out here!

11. "The Goal Digger Podcast"

Jenna Kutcher's podcast for girl-bosses and entrepreneurs is made to help you reach your goals and learn from the very best in the industry. She talks about networking yourself and how to be successful in the business world that is dominated by men.

Check it out here!

12. "Girl Gang" the Podcast

This podcast hosted by Amy Will, "Girl Gang" interviews creative women that have lots of different advice about many different things. They talk about the highs and lows of being a female entrepreneur in today's society and the challenges they have faced and are currently dealing with now.

Check it out here!