5 Podcasts To Listen To If You're A Basic B*tch

Honestly, podcasts are the new and improved music.

468
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

If you're a girl (or boy) I highly recommend these podcasts below. All the podcasts are very funny, relatable, and even raunchy. If you're happy, sad, or mad, these will definitely brighten up your day. All these podcasts are great, and all are available on the free podcast app in the app store! If you consider yourself basic and obsessed with learning about the latest trends, these podcasts will fit perfectly into your daily Starbucks run.

Call Her Daddy

www.youtube.com

"Follow along vlogger Alexandra Cooper and best friend Sofia Franklyn as the duo dives into the explicit details of their life in NYC. In their 20s, the two exploit the f*ck out of their lives, making you feel a hell of a lot better about yours. Relationships, sex, the NY social scene, embarrassing moments, and more are all addressed here on CALL HER DADDY."

Chicks In The Office

"Ria and Fran discuss the biggest stories in pop culture. New celebrity relationships and breakups, TV show recaps, answering fan submitted questions and special celebrity guest interviews. Just two chicks keeping you informed and up to date on the hard hitting pop culture news you didn't know you needed."

Schnitt Talk

www.youtube.com

"Ellie is your everyday relatable post-graduate just trying to live her best life. She talks dating, relationships, makeup and personal anecdotes all twenty-somethings need to hear to help girls survive and thrive in this complicated modern world."

Whine with Kelly

https://giphy.com/explore/wine

"Do you love to complain about everything? Are celebrities the most interesting people in the world? Do you drink wine? You've picked the right podcast! Host Kelly Keegs is sitting down to have a glass of wine & whine her heart out, right alongside you. Every Wednesday we'll dish on the latest gossip, give out tons of solicited AND unsolicited advice, all while maintaining our difficult everyday lives!"

Scheananigans with Scheana Shay

upload.wikimedia.org

"This Vanderpump Rules star is getting into some shenanigans as she brings the party to you. From conversations with celebrity and industry guests, juicy stories from her time on the show, and her life in Vegas; it's a party only Scheana could throw. It's downright shenanigans!"