6 Podcasts everyone should be listening to...RIGHT NOW

Podcasts, the radio of our generation bring you woke topics to hobbies galore. Here is my profound list of podcasts, in no particular order with links provided to tickets to their perspective live shows!

998

Podcasts have become my new norm and I have gained so much knowledge on the world from relationships, sex, politics, and science. These podcasts can be found on Spotify and Apple Podcast.

Girls Gotta Eat

https://foodandfunneo.com/2019/07/28/rayna-greenberg-and-ashley-hesseltine-will-record-girls-gotta-eat-at-hilarities/

Girls Gotta Eat (GGE) is a podcast that I would be remiss if I didn't mention them in my list. GGE is a podcast geared towards women about dating, politics, love, and the life lessons we may not have picked up along the way to adulthood.

Rayna Greenberg, a food blogger from our own Indiana University brings a light feeling into the podcast realm with her hilarious sex-scapades to her life lessons about love moving from Pittsburgh to the Big Apple.

Ashley Hesseltine, a comedian brings hilarious commentary about dating and her quest to find the perfect apartment in NYC all while being an awesome dog mom to the world-renowned #DewHess.

These two gems are taking the podcast world by storm and I can't wait to laugh it up with them one day at a live show. You can find tickets to their live shows and merch along with their badass Instagram handle with the links below:

Girls Gotta Eat Podcast Instagram

Stupid Live Shows

Call Her Daddy

https://nypost.com/2018/12/15/call-her-daddy-podcast-hosts-reveal-most-asked-sex-questions/

NSFW content certainly but damn are these girls making heads turn with their insight into life-altering sex and really answering the questions we've all been too bashful to ask. Some may be put off by the content but I am here for it! Call Her Daddy has truly taken sex to a new level by eliminating the stigma behind women enjoying sex just as much as men. Additionally, you can write into the show anonymously (if you choose to) to ask those hard-hitting questions

Sofia Franklyn, a self-made baddie provides knowledge on the college fuckery with some tips and tricks on getting the most out of sex. From the post-dick appointment flashbacks to the sliding into the DMs, we've all been there and Sofia has the scoop.

Alexandra Cooper, a Division One athlete takes the cake with her witty commentary into the world of the Cooper Special (gotta hit the podcast up for deets) giving us advice about how to really get into the headspace of fuckboys while keeping it woke that sometimes sex is just...well sex.

Call Her Daddy Merch

Call Her Daddy Podcast Instagram

Just Between Us

https://medium.com/stitcher-blog/moms-aliens-and-babies-fe103a93adda

Just Between Us is a comedy podcast that touches on LGBTQIA material and mental health while keeping us updated on the feminism world. The world is better for hearing the International Questions and the insight these women bring to the table about politics, intimacy, toxicity in relationships and balancing your personal life with your professional life. These two beauts authored I Hate Everyone But You with their sequel recently debuting Please Send Help.

Allison Raskin, touches heavily on living with a mental health illness but notes that she is more than her mental health diagnosis. Allison has been a writer/actress for Buzzfeed, Sourcefed and more. Allison keeps us on our toes with woke insight on relationships and feminism

Gaby Dunn, dives into LGBTQIA activism as Bi-con (Bisexual Icon Wink) with work that has been published in The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and more. Gaby gives us the tips and tricks into financial stability in her book, Bad With Money, which is simultaneously a separate podcast.

Amazon Order I Hate Everyone But You

Amazon Order Please Send Help

Amazon Order Bad With Money

JBU Youtube Channel, Live shows & Merch

U Up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6Y3eTjKtc

U up? That text we've all gotten and subsequently fallen victim to for that late-night booty call to that deep heart to heart with a friend. U up? is a dating podcast that gives us the tea into dating apps, sexual encounters, to that defining the relationship talk.

Jared Freid, dived into the world of finance selling life insurance policies and annuities after graduating Pennslyvania State University shortly realized that comedy is where his heart was at. Jared has been featured on MTV, NFL Network, AXS TV, and The Today Show.

Jordana Abraham, Co-Founder of Betches, a digital media company similar to Buzzfeed; graduated from Cornell University. Jordana takes on the world of entrepreneurship and comedy while giving the world a woman is who is unapologetic edgy and outspoken.

U up? Live Shows

Betches

How Cum

https://www.remykassimir.com/how-cum.html

Remy Kassimir, an actress in Netflix's Explained and The Nest takes on the world and gives us a glimpse into the world of being a "late bloomer" and really hammering down that sex is so much more than penetration.

How Cum dives into the world of the female orgasm with insight into being a "late bloomer". Every episode brings an interview with others about their first experience into orgasming. We spent so much time on talking about the fact that women can have multiple orgasms but never stop to think about the complex path it takes to really get there for a woman.

Podcast Biography & Stand Up Comedy

Dr. Death

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/dr-death-dirty-john-follow-up-podcast-718262/

Dr. Death is a podcast hosted by Laura Beil that goes into the murky depths of a true life surgeon that essentially murdered patients. Beil works to get down to the real healthcare system failures while interviewing the friends, family and former patients of Dr. Christopher Duntsch.

Dr. Death has been made into an upcoming TV adaptation with rising star Jamie Doran as Christopher Duntsch, be on the lookout as you never know who is truly taking care of you.