10 Podcasts Every Gal In Her 20s Need In Her Life

10 Podcasts Every Gal In Her 20s And 30s Need In Their Lives, Like, Yesterday

WARNING: These podcasts are raw, hilarious, and wildly inappropriate.

372

"Do you listen to podcasts?" That's something I'd belly laugh about to the core five or so years ago. Now I'm in my 20s, clearly wiser, and have joined the good life. When I tell you there's not a week that goes by that I don't listen to my weekly dosage of incredible banter, I mean it.

OK, so if you're new to this element of entertainment then, yes. It seems like there are a million and one podcasts out there, so it's pretty imperative to get your handy-dandy notes on your phone out and oblige by word of mouth. I listen to a variety of things, but I'm a huge advocate for anything sporty, raunchy and entertaining— or all the above.

It's time you step out from living under a rock and start subscribing to some gold content and commentary. It will make your day 500% better and give you something to look forward to during your every day and obnoxiously busy lives. So, listen up gal pals.

Here are 10 podcasts every gal in her 20s and 30s need in their lives, like, yesterday:

1. "Call Her Daddy"

These girls are absolutely freaking wild and it's beyond amazing because don't lie— we all talk like this when talking sh*t with our girlfriends. These girls are the geniuses to finally do it behind a mic. One is company, two's a crowd, three's a party if it all goes down so like, Alex or Sofia, if you ever see this just know I can take on this level of psycho. Hit me up.

Subscribe here.

2. "How Cum"

If you're from the East Coast, odds are you know who Remy Kassimir is. This girl is literally incredible. The glory behind this podcast is dedicated to "achieving the female orgasm" because this 28-year-old gal claims to never have had the big O. She talks to random people and assigns them things to compete to get one. It's unreal and horribly, horribly hilarious— and I'm here for it.

Subscribe here.

3. "I Don't Get It"

Bachelor franchise stars Ashley and Lauren Iaconetti and reality TV producer Naz Perez, just like the rest of us, literally don't understand a lot about this strange world we live in. They talk about things in true millennial tongue when it comes to pop culture, dating, sex, relationships, and the male species.

Subscribe here.

4. "Schnitt Talk"

OK, ladies if you're 20-something years old, listen up. This podcast is not on raunchy as some of the others on this Top 10 list, but these girls just totally get it when it comes to relationships and standing up for yourself as a woman in today's workplace.

Subscribe here.

5. "U Up?"

Nothing like getting the good 'ole classic, "U up?" text. It's so romantic and really gets us feeling smitten! Ha, right. Jordana and Jared literally are just here for the crazy to make sure we won't die alone like Rose without Jack.

Subscribe here.

6. "Pretty Basic"

Because somehow being an influencer on YouTuber is the next best thing to make the big bucks. BFFs Alisha Marie and Remi give us the inside scoop on everything when it comes to their work, life, and everything in between in true slumber party fashion.

Subscribe here.

7. "The Bitch Bible"

Everything we're all thinking blasted in the truest bad b*tch form. It's an unapologetic type of material and amazing. Jackie Schimmel is a true legend and not wrong when she says she's going to be your soon-to-be bitchy and neurotic best friend. Believe me, it's been confirmed.

Subscribe here:

8. "The Skinny Confidential: Him & Her"

It's no secret we all helplessly cannot control the fact we look at spotlight couples as true relationship "goals" but no lie, Lauryn and Michael are easily the most underrated couple "goals" today. Not sorry, Kimye, they are the legitimate definition of power couples. This podcast is raw and unfiltered to the degree of just how we like it.

Subscribe here.

9. "Straight Up with Stassi"

OK— I'm going to be honest. I used to hate this chick at first on Bravo's "Vanderpump Rules" because let's face it, she made it way too easy. Too easy, that it made it that much easier to lighten up to begin tolerating her and eventually out of nowhere, like her. Do yourself a favor and don't watch the first two seasons of the show and just listen.

Subscribe here.

10. "Make Speidi Famous Again"

When I think of Spencer and Heidi, I still fall guilty of thinking of the ridiculous and messy turmoil they got into with LB back in the day. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd stop hating Spencer or the really the fact he and Heidi did the unexpected and lasted. Now, together, they're seriously amazing. It's time to talk it up with MTV for editing their relationship so much because they were probably always amazing. Sad!

Subscribe here.