Podcasts About Sex

Podcasts About Sex

Everyone always talks about them, but have you listened yet?

76
Podcasts About Sex
https://unsplash.com/photos/QziaoZM0M44

Podcasts are the new way to get information about sex, sexual relationships, relationships in general, and answers to any type of question that you might have asked yourself once or twice, or maybe even knew that there was a question to the question. I know there are a lot of people that don't like them, they either prefer the written handbooks, advice from friends, or just experiencing it themselves. But podcasts are changing the way we talk about sex, openly.

Here are a few reasons why they're a good idea to use a sexual information outlet:

1. It is real girls (or guys, but usually girls) talking. It isn't a book where you can't hear their voices and the tone, you can actually hear the emphasis on certain things and the exclamation points live. You don't have to look at them either, so you don't have to have the awkward stares when talking about birds and bees.
  1. The Q&A that happens throughout the episodes are questions anywhere from "Should you send him that nood?" all the way to "What positions are good for girls with minor scoliosis and also can't lift one hand because they're fingers are broken." Makes you feel better about your own questions, if they are that serious or not, and also opens up to new questions that you might have had, but never knew you had. The questions can be uncomfortable to listen to sometimes, and a little vulgar to answer, but that is what sex is. Uncomfortable and a little vulgar.
  1. The descriptions that they use to describe positions, feminine hygiene issues, STDs, and everything else are graphic, so you're not really left with them bleeping out words for the sake of young ears, or using replacement words for uncomfortable ones. They are graphic enough that they'll leave you with a mental picture. The picture probably won't be hard to forget, sorry.
  1. They're FUNNY!!! These aren't serious podcasts. The information they're giving you and the things that they talk about are serious because it is about sex and sex is serious, but they don't take it too seriously. The girls have fun, and laugh, and make a lot of inappropriate comments, keeping you on your toes and interested.
  1. This is the biggest plus of podcasts about sex/relationships, there are SO MANY! So many girls and guys have podcasts out there about sex, and you can find them almost everywhere. Social media is crawling with them, spotify and apple music have actually a category for the popular ones. Each one has a different perspective. There are some that are super graphic, and very inappropriate, and then there are some that are more calm and easier to listen to around other people. The girls on the podcasts are ALL different too, so you can find one that might be more relatable, and try it out.

Happy Listening!