Barstool Podcast Reviews

Barstool Podcast Reviews

Barstool podcasts are like trying out makeup subscriptions, you have to learn which one is more for you and then use it for a little while to be able to know if it's helping, and beneficial.

Here is where you can shop your Barstool podcasts.

27
Barstool Podcast Reviews
https://unsplash.com/s/photos/barstool

All of these podcasts have corresponding instagram and twitter accounts, as well as the producers individually. This helps you kind of gauge, if you are into the physical appearance and marketing techniques, what podcast you would feel comfortable listening to. Some girls base the podcasts off what the hosts, and producers look like so they can relate to it a little bit better. And of course, they interact directly with their fans, and they'll retweet/tweet at fans, and it is your way to reach out and ask your questions.

1. Chicks in The Office- Chicks in the office is different than the other two, because it more of an entertainment podcast, also accompanying a siriusxm radio show at certain times depending on where you live. They tie current events with celebrities and athletes and put a twist on the stories. The girls are both in their early 20s, and started out with normal lives that turned into meeting famous people every week. The feature people like The Jonas Brothers, Bella Thorne, the cast from Queer Eye, and other similar celeberties. Unlike the other two podcasts which are more relationship based, this is a good starting point if you're unsure where to start with podcasts. It's pretty diverse in terms of the topics they introduce so if you were looking for a good jump off point into the world of Barstool Sports podcasts, it would be good. The girls have their own merch, it's cute and good priced, the Barstool logo is on it and have popular phrases such as "Friday Energy." They are probably the most 'Barstool' of the podcasts because Barstool is based on sport commentating which just branched into more. A good driving podcast and radio station as well.

1. Schnitt Talk- This is probably in order of how you want to listen to the podcasts in terms of intensity, this would be the second. This is produced by Ellie Schnitt, she's 23 and has a super innocent voice so it's an easy listen. Her producer is also on the podcasts as well, but doesn't talk that much, and most of the codes she uses for discounts aren't with the producer. Do they talk about sex? Yup. Do they give you advice on how to get over your ex in very strange ways? Yup. Do they help you make sense of why your a 10 and were crying over a 4? Yup. Ellie is very funny, so she always makes things comical and also has a twitter seperate from the podcast so you can get a good grasp that her humour is real, and her stories seem real, making it more relatable. Her instagram is the main platform that you can use to ask her questions, and she will use them during the Q&As. She releases the episodes Tuesdays and Fridays, Fridays are 'snacc episodes' and are only 20-30 minutes and Tuesdays are the long ones with more ads and longer talks. She does swear a lot, keeps it dirty, but not too dirty, and promotes more healthy relationship advice, while also keeping a humorous twist. Joking about sex with certain people, joking about cheating, but also discouraging it. Making sure that she is full disclosure on her own personal life to make sure that if you ask a question, there is a good chance that she can personalize her answer. They ALSO have merch, funnier phrases on it such as "information slut," and "messy bi**h." You make a lot of friends when you wear their stuff out because it's so recognizable. These don't have the logos typically.

Call Her Daddy- Joining the Daddy Gang. This is probably the most intense podcast that you're going to listen to in terms of sex and relationships. The two girls that host it are Alex and Sofia, both around 26 years old and as men would consider "smoke shows." The girls also have separate instagrams and twitters, you can use, as well as "Ask The Fathers" submission on the Barstool website where you can write in your questions and they will use them if they're funny on the show. Most of them are about sex and cheating, so if you think your sex question is stupid, listen to this, it is not. The girls talk about 90% sex, graphic and extremely vulgar wording to describe their personal experiences and tips/tricks for their listeners. If you're into dirty talk, and don't get uncomfortable with a lot of sexual advice along with lots of swearing, then you'll be fine. It does make a lot of girls, and guys uncomfortable because of the way that they talk, however, I find it to be the most informative, because they don't cover up anything and are full, FULL, disclosure. They talk a lot about sex positions, O's, and men's anatomy. Using all the words that you want to hear to make sure it's the most helpful. They discuss cheating, and in a bad way. They don't really promote healthy relationships, they give you tips on how to cheat and also catch a cheater. You would never know that every app has a way to be cheated on and also cheat. I would advise if you want to be more freaky in all aspects of your life, or you already consider yourself that way, this would feed into your interests. The girls are so funny, and the merch is the most recognizable of all three. They all have the Barstool logo as well as the name of the podcast, which always starts conversations, as well as the mugshot of Sofia, and their famous "I am unwell" hoodie. All reasonably priced as well.