100 Things I Would Rather Do Than Vote For Trump

Because all the articles seem to be against Hilary and I think we need someone's voice on the other side

In reply of 100 Things I would rather do than vote for Hilary Clinton and all the other Odyssey articles shaming her, here are 100 things I would rather do than vote for Trump.

1. Bathe in Vinegar

2. Wash my face with Alcohol

3. Pay tuition at Trump's Fake University

4. Chug expired milk

5. Go rock climbing on Trump Tower

6. Get a permanent tattoo of Obama on my forehead

7. Give away my car for free

8. Eat a bucket of live worms

9. Soak my entire wardrobe in gasoline and light it on fire

10. See Trump put in jail for his numerous sexual harassment charges

11. Have a male gynecologist

12. Pay all the taxes Donald Trump owes

13. Eat a bucket of dirt

14. Not vote in elections ever again

15. Drive a school bus through my house

16. Permanently dye my hair green

17. Educate people on why Trump and Pence are the worst pair in the history of presidential elections ever

18. Win a million dollars and then dump it in the middle of the ocean

19. Never drink coffee again

20. Pay 5.00/gal for gas for all of eternity

21. Become a nun

22. Name my first born child Shithead

23. Let Wells Fargo just take all my money (oh wait they already do that)

24. Live in a house full of cats (I'm allergic )

25. Only listen to one song for the rest of my life

26. Never get cast in a show ever again

27. Drink moonshine made by a stranger

28. Work for free for the rest of my life

29. Gorilla glue all my fingers and toes together

30. Much like Hilary Clinton, take the high rode and name 70 more positive things that I would rather do than vote for Trump: So. Here are 70 positive things we could do instead of voting for Trump.

31. End world hunger

32. Have actual equal rights among all people, races, and genders.

33. Pay my taxes the correct way.

34. Help fight for a better (and cheaper) education system for future generations

35. Have a beautiful wedding

36. Not have to live in fear that our president is going to start a nuclear war

37. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter

38. Exercise on a daily basis

39. Enjoy the company of the people I love

40. Plant trees and help protect our natural resources and endangered species

41. Fight against and spread awareness about sexual harassment

42. Eat ice cream

43. Work with underprivileged children

44. Bring more of the arts into public school systems

45. Have healthy and happy children

46. Learn to play the piano better

47. Speak out against racism and sexism and people who condone it, such as Trump.

48. Watch a live comedy show

49. Make other people laugh

50. Be in a million plays and musicals

51. Save someone's life, or a few lives

52. Make a new friend

53. Exercise my right to vote without being criticized and insulted by people who don't even care enough about politics to do their research on a candidate

54. Support the LGBTQ+ community and completely erase the very idea of Gay conversion therapy

55. Eat healthier

56. Try something I've never done before

57. Travel out of the country

58. Join the Peace Corps

59. Have a professional acting and/or directing career

60. Meet Obama

61. Meet Lin-Manuel Miranda

62. Host Saturday Night Live or maybe just even see it live

63. Live in New York City

64. Make a point to recycle more and pick up litter

65. Perform for millions of people

66. Eat my favorite food at least once a month

67. Bring clean drinking water to countries who don't have it

68. Have an educational conversation with people about all possible presidential candidates and the factual difference between all of them.

69. Vote in every election because it's important and make sure I never compromise my morals for the candidate I'm voting for.

70. Do some yoga on the beach

71. Own a house

72. Own a boat

73. Own a car with no payments

74. Start a savings account for my future children

75. Have a spa day

76. Travel across the United States and visit every single state

77. Buy a new wardrobe (since I burned my other one)

78. Drink a lot more water on a daily basis

79. Throw a party

80. Attend a Super Bowl

81. Publish a book

82. Go to grad school for my master's degree

83. Meet Neil Patrick Harris

84. Visit a National Park

85. Sleep under the stars

86. Be a peaceful advocate for minority rights

87. Eat a pizza

88. Win the lottery and donate it to charity

89. Have a Friends or How I Met Your Mother marathon

90. Go to a karaoke bar

91. Adopt puppies from a shelter

92. Become a wedding planner

93. Write a song

94. Attend a music festival

95. Teach at a high school or university

96. Go to Disney World during Christmas time

97. Always fight and speak out against hateful speech and action

98. Vote for a candidate who most identifies with my morals and the best for humanity as a whole

99. Vote third Party

100. Vote for Hilary Clinton

You can vote for whoever you want. But that doesn't mean you can justify everything he's said and done. You can't honestly say Hilary belongs in jail without agreeing that Trump does too. Don't pick and choose when it comes to who's lives and rights matter.....because it's supposed to be all lives...right?