The 14 Best Charts From Pinterest To Plan Your Wedding

14 Charts From Pinterest That Will Make Planning Your Wedding So Much Easier

Pin away and plan your wedding with ease.

15502

Let's face it: weddings are stressful. And as fun as they are, and as exciting as it is to pin all those gorgeous wedding dresses and pictures of perfect venues on Pinterest, we often overlook the practical things that are needed to make a dream wedding happen.

Check out these helpful charts on Pinterest that will help make planning your big day a breeze:

1. A timeline flowchart

The whole idea of planning a wedding can be daunting for everyone. While this isn't super detailed, this chart lays out a high-level idea of when you should expect to do A, B and C in the planning process.

2. Registry checklist

Because let's be real—you probably won't be able to come up with everything you need on your own! Peep this handy dandy checklist to get an idea of some of the products you can ask for.

3. Questions to ask your wedding venue

Super important! The space can easily make or break your and your guests experience, and asking the right questions can help ensure you're getting the most out of your money.

4. Bouquet guide

If you're like me, you love flowers but aren't an expert florist. Getting an idea of the different types of bouquet styles is helpful so you can articulate exactly what you want to your florist.

5. Head table 101

Some head tables just include bride and groom, some seat the entire wedding party, some don't have a head table at all. There's no right or wrong way to do this, but understanding your options can help you make the best decision for your big day.

6. Guest seating

So you've got the head table down—now it's time to figure out where to seat everyone else. With so many options, pick a style that suits your venue and guest list the most.

7. First dance songs

This is tricky. Maybe you don't have a "song," or maybe if you do, it's not the best slow dance music. Regardless, check out this list of top first dance songs to get some ideas.

8. Family photo checklist

Your wedding happens only once (hopefully), so it's imperative to get all the necessary pictures with your loved ones! Work with your photographer to make sure you get all the shots you want to be able to look back on.

9. Alcohol inventory

You, of all people, probably know your family's drinking habits the best, so these estimates aren't spot-on for everyone. However, having a rough idea of how much liquor supplies you'll need will be helpful through the budgeting and reception planning process.

10. Kids or no kids?

Again, totally dependent on what you want and what you feel would be the best for your guests. This little flow chart might help you think through that decision.

11. Bridal emergency kit

You're going ALL day, so having all the necessary (and precautionary) supplies is imperative!

12. Changing your name

If you choose to change your name, it's kind of a big deal. Whether it's your driver's license or your Netflix subscription, be sure not to leave anything out with this handy list.

13. Honeymoon planning

Take some advice from wedding plan pros when figuring out your honeymoon budget, destination, activities and all the in-between details so you can kick back and enjoy your first few days of marriage.

14. Thank you note cheat sheet

With so many to write, personalizing each and every one of them can be difficult and even more time-consuming. Peep this helpful cheat sheet so you can say thanks in the best, and easiest, way.