6 Benefits Of Exercise

6 Benefits Of Exercise

Happy exercising!

332
6 Benefits Of Exercise
Photo by Curtis MacNewton on Unsplash

Exercising is know to be one of the best things you can do for your body. There's no doubt that the combination of adequate sleep, exercise and a clean diet is the key to a healthy lifestyle, but the benefits of exercise go so far beyond having good physical health. Sometimes finding the best and most effective form of exercise for you can be a challenge, but when you do the benefits are endless. Here are some of the perks of regular exercise:

1. Improves health

It's impossible to deny that exercise improves your overall health. Sticking to a regular exercise regime can control your weight, reduce your risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and so much more!

2. Relieves stress and improves mood

Exercising is a great way to take your mind off of everything that is making you stressed. It will help you improve your mood and take some time for yourself.

3. Increases energy levels

Regular exercise is known to reduce feelings of fatigue. This is especially helpful for people with chronic fatigue and certain illnesses.

4. Improves skin

Who knew engaging in daily exercise could help your skin health too? Regular, moderate exercise helps the body produce antioxidants that help protect skin cells and improve the overall condition of your skin.

5. Helps brain health and memory

Exercise can help keep your brain and memory sharp when you get older and can improve current cognitive function. Exercise is known to stimulate the hippocampus, the part of the brain that controls memory and will help maintain cognition as you age.

6. Improves sleep quality

The energy depletion that occurs during exercise helps improve sleep quality. It doesn't matter what type of exercise you engage in, but by using your energy during the day, you can have a better sleep at night!

Exercise clearly has many benefits that make it worth the thirty minutes per day! Hopefully you'll be able to notice some of these improvements. Happy exercising!