7 Things I Am Grateful For

7 Things I Am Grateful For

Find peace in gratitude.

3
7 Things I Am Grateful For
Simon Maage

Right now the world is a scary place. We are unsure of what the next day will bring, and turning against each other over stupid stuff like toilet paper. The best way I have found to cope is by compiling a list of everything I'm grateful for.

1. There are countless things to learn.

I am so happy there is an endless inventory of information I have access to. I can learn anything at any time.

2. I can access any book, movie or show.

Sometimes to only way to distract from what’s going on is just to enjoy some nice television.

3. I have an amazing family and friends.

It’s really easy to take the people you love for granted, and recently I have been trying to show them how much they mean to me.

4 Food is pretty amazing.

This is a given, but always important.

5. There are so many cute animals.

Again, a given, but we really are so blessed to have so many cute animals in the world.

6. I can create as much art as I like.

I have more time to dedicate to things I really love, like making art.

7. There are still things to laugh about.

We’re scared, but I really appreciate the ability to laugh and be happy.

This list could go on forever. There is far for to be grateful for than there is to fear, so put yourself at peace.