10 Things To Be Grateful For During The Holidays

Little Things That Matter The Most

1319
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/17/636491232596478692-18812685_christmas-wallpaper-81-1.jpg

Tis the season and Christmas is around the corner! Christmas is a special holiday reunited with family and friends giving out gifts. Aside from the wonderful gifts we receive from our beloved ones, there are other things that we can be thankful for. Little things come along way and we should be grateful for it. Here are some of the top 10 things to be grateful for!

1. Love from family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend

Having the people who care about you the most are your number one fans!

2. Mentors and supporters

Life can be tough when traveling the road less traveled, mentors are there throughout the bumps and heartaches.

3. Being alive

Having the opportunity to be awake each morning and see the world is a blessing, there are only so many things that we can do to make a difference.

4. Health and wellness

Both mental and physical health is important to have, it's important to take care of yourself first.

5. Food on the table

Many people across the world are in tough situations where getting food is tough to purchase, so having the simple things such as bread, fruit, water, meat/chicken, etc. is already a blessing.

6. Shelter

Having a roof over your head and place to stay that is welcoming that gives you a sensation of feeling home is one of the best feelings in the world. It's important to feel safe and happy being in a place with people you care about.

7. Education

Getting an education for an academic purpose is great and makes you learn certain tools you may need in your professional career. However, education from your elders such as manners, self-values, or life experiences for yourself is important because some people don't have someone to teach them those values.

8. Passion for what you love doing.

If you are doing something you love each day helping someone in any shape or form, the money will come later. Money doesn't buy happiness.

9. Being happy.

A simple smile or sign of laughter can cause a ripple effect on someone who is having a rough day. Happiness brings joy to life and it's something intangible that can be translated into any shape or format, it doesn't have value.

10. To have loving parents or guardians

Family doesn't necessarily mean blood-related, having that special someone who has been through the good and bad you just know that feeling on the inside that they are family. You will do be there for them without a doubt.