7 Things To Be Grateful For

7 Things To Be Grateful For

Life is too time sensitive to be miserable.

70
7 Things To Be Grateful For
ello.com

Being grateful is a powerful tool. It allows you to put aside the negative things and focus on the positive experiences in your life. Here's a short list of things to be grateful for.

1. You are alive

Life is short. We've heard this so many times before but never has it made more sense than now. As we are advancing in life and have had the experience of losing a loved one, your outlook on life alters. Or better yet, your understanding of how precious and how fragile life is changes dramatically. So, when you wake up next just be grateful that your eyes gets to see another day and you get the privilege to choose to live your life like it has meaning, as it should be.

2. You have an amazing family

They have been your support system since the beginning, they know you inside and out, they see all your potentials and they want the best for you. Every family have there ups and downs but the best part of having a family is that wether you are feeling great or not their are always there and ready to celebrate your most important achievements and be there to help you during the tough times.

3. You have an amazing support system

First, you should always be your strongest supporter. However, having a strong and positive support system that believes in you as much is you believe in yourself is a great thing. I can't stress how important it is to surround yourself with people that brings nothing but the best in you. In all honesty, if you can't say without hesitation that the people around you are a positive influence in your life it's really time to revisit all of your relationships.

4. You have (an) amazing roommate(s)

When you share a living space with someone it is important to have a positive space. Yes, you may have amazing furnitures and the bills are getting paid on time but do you feel comfortable in your own house? I hope that you answered yes and if you have it's time to hug your roommate(s) and thank them for the amazing companionship.

5. You have a job

Remember seven months ago when you prayed day and night for a job? Remembered the day when you found out that you were no longer unemployed? Remember? Remember how grateful you were? What happened between then and now? Don't forget to be grateful for the things that you have because there's always someone out there who wishes they were you.

6. Options

Options. Remember that you are blessed to live in a country where you have an abundance of choice. You can choose the career that you want, the clothes that you wear, who you love or to voice and advocate for change and better a situation that you believe to be unjust.

7. Time

Life is short and we don't know when our time is up. But when your time is up there is no turning back. So, be bold and strong enough to live the life that you want. And most importantly, trust in your skills we were all born to make an impact in the world.