12 Inspiring Quotes from Your Favorite TV Characters to Survive Finals Season

A college guide to the 12 Days of Christmas.

19

Prior to college, the holiday season is one of the most exciting moments of the year for a lot of kids. You're making wish-lists of presents, you're looking forward to winter vacation, and you get to be cozy under big blankets with a hot chocolate in one hand and a television remote in the other.

For college students, however, December is one of the most stressful months of the entire year. The paper deadlines you ignored throughout the semester are all on the same day, you have too many final exams approaching, and you have to try to find time to buy your family members gifts for the upcoming holiday.

I have come to the rescue, for even though I cannot physically provide you with the answers to your next Calculus test, I can at least give you some inspiring quotes from some of the most iconic characters on television that may encourage you to get to the library and start making your study guides.

1. Tom Haverford, Parks & Recreation

i.pinimg.com

Completing this exam makes you one step closer to being a total baller.

2. Mindy Lahiri, The Mindy Project

66.media.tumblr.com

Be the iconic, successful student you want to be.

3. Buster Bluth, Arrested Development

media1.giphy.com

Buster knows that these exams cannot defeat you.

4. Jessica Day, New Girl

data.whicdn.com

If you run away from the exam, you're just going to have to confront the problem of your parents' disapproval.

5. Kimmy Schmidt, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

media1.popsugar-assets.com

Start by studying for ten seconds, then another, then just keep going.

6. Leslie Knope, Parks & Recreation

media2.giphy.com

I believe in you almost as much as Leslie believes in Ann.

7. Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

i2.wp.com

Walk into every exam with this kind of confidence.

8. Jane Gloriana Villanueva, Jane the Virgin

media2.giphy.com

Take some deep breaths. You will get through this.

9. Eric Matthews, Boy Meets World

media.tumblr.com

This is going to be a difficult time but, if you're prepared, you will survive and thrive.

10. Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

i.pinimg.com

Don't be afraid to reach out if you're struggling during this time. You are not weak for asking for help.

11. Bob Kelso, Scrubs

media.tumblr.com

If you want that degree, you have to work for it.

12. Eleanor Shellstrop, The Good Place

media1.giphy.com

Study hard, kill those finals, and earn that degree!

Even if these words of wisdom don't help you, maybe you can look forward to the end of the semester when you can binge-watch all the shows these characters are featured in.