Like anyone, I spent a large portion of my youth on the internet. Nothing was better than coming home after school, starting up that dial-up internet and gaming until it was time to set the table. Looking back brings me right to that time where the biggest worry I had was leveling up.
1. Pixie Hollow
This was my go-to game when I was seven. You could create a cute fairy, bake cakes, collect treasures, and go on adventures.
2. Club Penguin
I may have forgotten my password but I'll never forget the betrayal.
This game was filled with puzzles, each a little more frustrating than the last.
Nothing hurt more than forgetting to feed your pets and making them sick.
I blame this game for being the main reason I spent so much time online.
6. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Tipton Trouble
No running in my lobby! Unless it's online.
7. Girls Go Games
This website was filled with games about decorating, love calculators, and some other stuff we won't talk about.
8. Freddi Fish: The Case of The Missing Kelp Seeds
Solving this case really made me feel like a detective.
- 10 Things You Forgot About Webkinz ›
- I Am 21 Years Old And I Still Play Nancy Drew Computer Games ›
- 12 Activities I Miss From My Childhood ›
- What Happened to Webkinz? ›
- 30 Nostalgic Things All Late '90s And Early 2000's Kids Will ... ›
- 23 Things That Defined Your Childhood If You Were A Late '90s ... ›
- 40 Trends You Will Definitely Remember If You Were A 90's Kid ›
- 13 childhood memories ›
- Nostalgic Computer Games, Ranked ›
- 36 Things Only '90s Kids Will Remember ›