36 Things Only '90s Kids Will Remember

36 Things Only '90s Kids Will Remember

This is a list of things '90s kids will appreciate and miss just by viewing this article.

135482

As a kid of the '90s, it only seems fair to reminisce about the decade that brought about some of the funnest times I got to experience during my childhood. If you're a '90s kid like me, you will appreciate the items on this list and I can guarantee some of these will make you miss the times when life was simpler. This list contains some pretty awesome things that kids from our generation will never have or understand. So sit back and lets experience a blast from the past!

1. Skip It

Admit it, we all had one of these growing up. But lets not forget the horrible pain when this smacked into your ankle.

2. Blockbuster

Be kind and rewind before returning! Kids today will never know the thrill of visiting Blockbuster weekly and renting your favorite VHS tapes.

3. Dunkaroos

4. Tamagotchi

5. L'oreal kids shampoo

The shampoo that every kid thought lied to them because it says, "No Tears!" on the bottle. Not only until recently did I find out that saying meant no tears left in your hair. #mindblowing

6. AOL

Thankfully we don't have to listen to the painful dial up tone anymore. But, I do miss the excitement when the three boxes were full and the internet was finally accessible.

7. Furby

8. Lite Brite

9. Rock-Paper-Scissors, Bubblegum, and Doggy Doggy Diamond

Every important decision ever made was decided by playing one of these games.

10. Lisa Frank School Supplies

11. MASH

The future depended on how many swirls you could have made before someone yelled stop!

12. The Macarena

13. Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon Shows

Kids today will never know the amazing shows we used to wake up early for on Saturday mornings. Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network will never be the same again.

14. Slap Bracelets

15. Pokemon Cards

16. N'SYNC and Backstreet Boys

This was the beginning of our boy band obsession.

17. Butterfly Hair Clips

18. Bop It

19. CD Players

20. Gameboy, Nintendo 64, and PlayStation

21. Cory and Topanga Was Our Favorite Couple

22. Mary-Kate and Ashley Movies

Every girl desperately wanted a twin once they saw these movies.

23. Being Slimed Was One Of Our Dreams

24. Oregon Trail

25. The Amanda Show

26. Nickelodeon Orange VHS Tapes

27. Easy Bake

28. Scented Highlighters

You were the coolest kid in art class if you had these in your pencil case.

29. Candy Cigarettes

Kids felt their coolest when they had one of these chalky sticks hanging out of their mouths

30. Nokia Cellphone Games

31. Bubble Jug Gum

32. Wonder Ball

33. Book Fair Handouts

The most exciting week of the school year was when the book fair happened.

34. Spice Girls

35. Waterfall Ring Toss

The most frustrating game ever played. Many hours of our lives were lost playing this game.

36. Multi-colored pens

Don't lie, we each tried to pull all the colors at once.