23 Things That Defined Your Childhood If You Were A Late '90s/Early '00s Baby
Nostalgia

Own that pony tail. Work that up-do!

72039
@alyandaj

If you were born in the late 90s or early 00s then you grew up in the age of youtube, computer games, and Disney Channel.

As we become adults, we are coming to the time what we love to reminisce on everything we played, watched, and listened to while we were growing up. We went through many stages of computer games: from Freddi Fish to PhotoBooth. You will know these 23 things as a huge part of your childhood.

1. FRED Youtube Videos

The annoyingly funny, fast-talking, youtube star, Fred, began the youtube craze that has yet to end.

2. Disney Channel Computer Games

Disney Channel's website had a plethora of games that we played for hours. Recently, BuzzFeed found links to the best of the best to let us relive our childhood.

3. "The Amanda Show"

Everyone's favorite show!

4. The Disney Channel Games

Our first (and best) version of the Olympics!

5. Webkinz

Let's face it. Most of us had 20+ Webkinz and spun the Wheel of WOW every day!

6. Space Jam

The classic movie turned frat theme.

7. Bon Qui Qui

"SECURITY. THIS MAN HAS GOTS TO GO."

You can follow Bon Qui Qui on Instagram @bonquiqui.

8. "That's So Sweet Life of Hannah Montanna"

The crossover episode of a lifetime!

9. Razor phones

Everyone's dream phone.

10. "Lizzie McGuire Movie"

What could be better than Lizzie McGuire singing to Lizzie McGuire?

11. "Can I Have Your Number?"

"The back of your head is ridiculous."

12. Neopets

Before Webkinz came around.

13. Tamagotchi

From keychain to Wii game, we had it all.

14. Bratz

The cool kids had Bratz dolls.

15. Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise

"Ron... Ron... Ron... Ron WEASLEY."

16. Charlie The Unicorn

This youtube video was oddly entertaining.

17. Club Penguin

When we weren't on Webkinz, we were on Club Penguin.

18. Guitar Hero/Rock Band

We were basically all rockstars.

19. Steve Irwin

RIP

20. Life With Derek

A forgotten treasure.

21. The Potential Breakup Song

Aly and AJ rocked it when they weren't busy working in a dairy factory.

22. The Clique

These book-turned-movies were epic.

23. Charlie Bit My Finger

OUCH CHARLIE.

Although the youtube craze hasn't ended, it sure has changed!