Coed Floor Experience: Living With Boys for the First Time

Let's just say I don't have a desperate desire for a brother like I did growing up. I gained plenty of brothers by moving onto my floor; maybe even a few too many at times.

583
Alison Vellender

This year at Marquette University, I lived on a Coed freshman/sophomore floor. My Dorm I had always had a deep desire for a brother but never knew I would gain so many when I moved onto Floor 9. There were ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade midnight Mac and Nugs for the world. If you know, you know. The five things I quickly discovered about living with boys:

Couples Start to Form on the Floor

My Mom's final piece of parting advice when my family dropped me off for freshman year was "don't shit where you eat." Mom's commonly are 99.5% right in my findings. Things get awkward real quick for a lot of people and friend groups get destroyed. Please, I beg you to find your significant other or hookup on another floor, building, or friend group. 5 Love Languages Everyone Needs to Know

There never fails to be a funny day on a co-ed floor; that I can tell you for sure.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web