10 Reasons Why Having a Brother Is The Best

He's your best friend.

2915
Natasha Trivedi

Having a brother is a huge blessing. If you're lucky enough to have one, here are some things you can relate to.

1. You always have each other’s backs.

If anyone ever tried to hurt him, you would never, ever let them get away with it. And you have no doubt that he’d do the same for you.

2. You act like you don’t like each other, but deep down there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for him.

All siblings fight, and you and your brothers' are no exception. However, that’s pretty much all meaningless. Even if you argue about everything, you know that you will support each other through thick and thin.

3. He’s the best person to go to for advice.

Even if it is for something irrelevant and dumb. Your brother will always know what to say to help you feel better.

4. You keep each other’s secrets.

They are the one person who you can tell anything and everything to. And no matter what happens, they will never sell you out, and you know that without a doubt you'd do the same for them.

5. They’re protective over you.

Like I said before, nobody would get away with hurting him without going through you, and vice versa. Even if they are a little overbearing sometimes, you know that they love you, always mean well and want the best for you.

6. They love you unconditionally.

You could fight every day, and you can argue over stupid stuff like who ate the last brownie as much as you want. Even with all these "difficulties and complications", the love you have for each other is unbreakable.

7. You know everything about each other.

Saying that you get each other is an understatement. Really, you know each other so well that it's absolutely terrifying and amazing at the same time. Sometimes, you get surprised by how much you know about each other.

8. They will always be there for you.

If you need a friend, a laugh, some advice, or even just a hug, he will be there.

9. You can always count on them to make you laugh.

Honestly, it could be the dumbest joke ever and he will still have you cracking up. The best remedy for anything is laughing, and the best source of laughter will always be your brother if you're lucky enough to have one.

10. He’s your best friend.

Your other half, your rock, and the best gift the universe could have ever given you. How did you get so lucky?