How living with guys as a girl is great

living with guys isn't the most glamorous, but it is so much fun

Having guys as roommates is...

354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SpskOQT48&t=13s
Fox//New Girl

For the past two summers I, a 20-year-old girl, have lived with boys.

First and foremost, living with boys as roommates is a lot of fun. Growing up with a sister as my only sibling, it's a completely different lifestyle living with guys.

Boys love to party, you can always count on them to have some sort of beer in the fridge. And they're pretty much always willing to share a few. But, you'll find their beer cans and other trash EVERYWHERE.

You can ask as many times as you want for the boys to do the dishes. They won't. They probably think there's a magic cleaning fairy that comes around...nope, it's the girls. But, they will kill any roach or spider in the house, plus, they'll help you with the heavy lifting (not that the ladies always need it!!).

The toilet seats will never be down. And the little hairs from them shaving their beard will also be all over the sink. It's no worries though, they go down the drain easy enough!

Guys LOVE to grill. Burgers and hot dogs can always be ready when you want them! But cleaning the dishes will be all on you.

Despite the (sometimes but not always) messiness of boys, they're still a lot of FUN!!!! And these boys could likely become your best friends! You can ask the boys for advice on your boy problems and they'll always have a lot to say!

Living with boys is just as fun as living with girls!

They are always up for adventure and fun, and even though they'll see you at your worst sometimes, they don't mind at all! Honestly, it's a great experience living with men, it feels like I have a couple brothers!