7 Female YouTubers You Should Follow In Your 20’s To Help Get Your Life Together

7 Lifestyle Youtubers With Actually Useful Channels

4190
Youtube

Youtube is one my favorite streaming services and has been since elementary school.

Lately, I feel like I've outgrown a lot of the content on the platform since coming to college. I don't relate to high school VSCO girls, I don't sport heavy makeup done by beauty gurus, and I don't find models' beauty tip to drink water very useful.

After revamping my subscriptions, I think I've found a good collection of female YouTubers who actually give worthwhile advice and entertainment.

Here are my 7 favorite YouTubers for the more grown up girl.

1. Elena Taber

Youtube

If you want some tips and tricks from a down to earth, beachy girl living in New York City, Elena Taber is your next watch. Elena is mostly known for her solo-travel and thrifty fashion videos. What makes her unique, though, is how cost efficient she is. She is a college graduate with student debt who doesn't make bank from her channel but is still able to travel the world and look good doing it. She is able to do this and save without her parents funding. From her, I've learned a lot about finances and got glimpse into different places and cultures. Her channel also features self care tips and entertaining vlogs. She is also just a genuine person, which is so refreshing to watch.

Elena's Channel

Elena's Instagram

2. Tess Christine

Youtube

Tess Christine's channel is the epitome of a hipster, lifestyle channel with fashion, makeup, food, wedding, and travel videos. Her videos, though, are beyond surface level and have actually useful information. She always shares her mistakes and what to avoid when shopping, traveling, decorating, or apartment hunting. She also includes links to AirBnbs she's stayed in, clothing websites, restaurants, etc. Tess's videos are also fun to watch because she is so kind and cute. Without trying to sound creepy, I definitely want her life. Her lifestyle is definitely goals.

Tess's Channel

Tess's Instagram

3. Luhhetty a.k.a Lisette

Youtube

Luhhetty is definitely my go to for beauty tips. She gives great, clean makeup, skin, nail, and hair tutorials. Her most popular/most notable videos are her curly hair styling routines. I don't personally have curly hair, but my friends who do swear by her methods. Her content is so wholesome and perfect to watch after a long stressful day. I personally love her for her Girl Talk series where she talks about taboo, girly topics. She is so real and funny. Give her a watch.

Lisette's Channel

Lisette's Instagram

4. Meghan Rienks

Youtube

You may know Meghan Rienks because she has been trending on twitter lately due to her outspoken candor on Youtube's inefficiency and problems. Beginning late 2019, her second channel got hacked and stolen. Youtube refused to do anything about it, and she was not able to get her ~500k channel back nor her countless vlogs. She's been receiving much support from the internet community, most notably from Shane Dawson and Gigi Hadid. I love Meghan, though, for her relationship advice podcast Don't Blame Me. On the podcast, she receives calls from listeners about nearly anything from toxic friendships to sex problems. She listens to their anecdotes, then gives them straightforward, helpful guidance. I relate to a lot of the listeners' stories and am able to apply Meghan's advice to my life. She's made me aware of standards that I should have going into relationships and for myself in general. The podcast also features some crazy stories that I don't personally relate to but find great entertainment in. She's funny, cute, and generally unproblematic. I'd tell you to watch her vlogs too, but they've all been deleted. You can watch Don't Blame Me on youtube and listen on spotify or anywhere you get your podcasts.

Meghan's Channel

Meghan's Instagram

Don't Blame Me Podcast Instagram

5. Best Dressed a.k.a Ashley

Youtube

Best Dressed is one of my favorite channels. Not only is the content of her videos on point, but also her editing is amazing and elaborate. She puts a lot of work into her channel and it shows. Ashley gives amazing fashion, thrift, and decor tips while also giving her viewers a fair glimpse into her mental state and goals. She doesn't glorify toxic beauty standards but does show us how to look our best. She also touches on finances, side hustles, and building businesses. Ashley is also very personable, which makes her fun to watch. Check her out.

Ashley's Channel

Ashley's Instagram

6. Micarah Tewers

Youtube

Micarah Tewers fills a niche on youtube that I didn't know I needed until I came across her channel. She makes comedy sewing videos. I know it sounds strange, but as an amateur sewer, I have found them extremely helpful. She's inspired me to make my own clothes, transform thrifts, and be resourceful. Her most popular videos are her recreations of red carpet looks. Although they don't give you the most useful tips, they are extremely funny. I look forward to her videos every week. Micarah is good for the soul.

Micarah's Channel

Micarah's Instagram

7. Sarah’s Day

Youtube

Sarah's Day is my fitness inspiration. The Australian youtuber does everything health related from killer workouts to clean eating vlogs. I've been watching her videos for a long time because she makes being healthy look like loads of fun, which is a very hard thing to do. She is also extremely open with her audience and is very much in touch with what they want and like. Her lifestyle is a bit intense for the average person, but she makes it seem attainable. She is also an advocate for body positivity and doesn't degrade certain body types or people. I use her workout every time I go to the gym and her recipes when I wanna feel healthy. Sarah is a burst of energy that I love having in my life.

Sarah's Channel

Sarah's Instagram

I hope you all like these channels and find them helpful. Even if you don't relate or need their tips, I still think they are entertaining and worth checking out. Hopefully, one of my recommendations becomes your next favorite channel.