Ever just want to binge buy things from Amazon? I feel you. Here's everything you need from Amazon to make your life prettier, without breaking the bank.

1. 10-foot phone charger

Amazon

Constantly annoyed that in order to charge your phone, you have to plug into a convenient outlet in your small college apartment? Look no further. This Amazon basics 10-foot charger is a game changer.

Find on Amazon for $15.99

2. A Bed "shelfie"

Amazon

Don't have room for a bedside table? Look no further than the Selfie!

Find on Amazon for $34.99

3. Amazon firestick

Amazon

Don't have the Amazon Firestick? You are far behind the times my friend. This is the best bang-for-your-buck around. All you have to do is subscribe to a super free streaming service, such as Sling TV and viola. You are now connected to Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and so many other free tv services, for free.

Find on Amazon for $39.99

4. Banana pancakes scented candles

Amazon

Sure, banana pancakes taste great. But "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson makes our heart sing. It's like you're investing in a little piece of Jack Johnson, that's huge.

Find on Amazon for $14.95

5. Brentano wallet

Amazon

Because your money wants to look just as good as you do.

Find on Amazon for $13.95

6. Set of matching throw pillows

Amazon

They are cute, comfy, and an easy way to make your space more you.

Find on Amazon for $16.95

7. BIC felt pens 

Amazon

You deserve to have nice writing utensils. Especially if you're a doodler or strong believer in coordinated notes. Theses BIC pens aren't even that expensive, so it's not even a guilty purchase in my eyes.

Find on Amazon for $7.89

8. JBL speaker

Amazon

It may be small but the sound from the JBL flip waterproof speaker is mighty. 10/10 would recommend if you're the type to dance to music while you make dinner... That's a normal thing, right?

Find on Amazon for $84.95

9. Simple wall decor

Amazon

In the mood to raise some plants? These cute hanging vases make it easy to plant some seeds in your small space!

Find on Amazon for $22.84

10. Cute fall booties 

Amazon

I mean come on, we all deserve a little pep in our step with our PSL in hand.

Find on Amazon for $66.24

11. Artsy hanging lights

Amazon

You've definitely gushed at the sight of these lights used in someone else's apartment before. Now it's your turn to have the cute decorations in your place! These warm LED lights are inexpensive and a definite need to create a comfy space in your home.

Find on Amazon for $17.99

12. Majestic essential oil diffuser

Amazon

Essential oils are in people. Trying to unwind? Lavender oils have been proven to do so. The Majestic defuser is a great substitute for our beloved

Find on Amazon for $16.95

13. LED vanity mirror

Amazon

You know what it's like to get ready in a bathroom; practically hopeless. A portable, light-up, mirror like this one will surely make getting ready for anything so much more fun.. and easy!

Find on Amazon for $21.99

14. "Calm the F*ck down" coloring book 

Amazon

Remember those beautiful pens we convinced you to buy earlier? Here's the complement to those.

Find on Amazon for $5.00

15. Timex watch

Amazon

It's one thing to say you're a grown woman. Put a watch on your wrist and you actually LOOK like a grown woman.

Find on Amazon for $49.99

​16. Clean and Clear peel off face mask

Amazon

Because a good face mask after a long day is something every girl needs.

Find on Amazon for $16.00

17. Set of matching earrings

Amazon

There's nothing more ascetically pleasing than when all your earrings match. This will make you look put together and boujie, without breaking the bank.

Find on Amazon for $14.99

18. 2019 Lilly Pulitzer planner

Amazon

You know you've wanted one since you were ten. Take this time to invest in a Lilly planner for the upcoming year!

Find on Amazon for $30.00

19. Canopy bed post

Amazon

Now this will make your space comfy and ascetically pleasing!

Find on Amazon for $13.99

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.