Your Coffee Order for Today Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Here Is Your Coffee Order For Today Based On Your Zodiac Sign

The amount of research I did on this is embarrassing.

178
https://unsplash.com/photos/g6e641CiHFQ

As someone who works in a coffee shop, I get the question "what do you recommend?" a LOT. And after getting that question a million times, I decided to put some actual research into what I recommend based on your sign's personality type. I know that not everyone agrees with their astrology sign, or even believes in it, but I still think this could be a good guideline. And if you have no idea what to order, it will help you pick something random.

Aries (March 20 - April 20)

@cahovet on instagram.com

Element: Fire

Aries are known for being fierce, and that comes with it's advantages and disadvantages, as all signs do. They are fearless and have a strong sense of self belief.

For an Aries, I recommend the Red Eye. A red eye is a cup of coffee with a shot of espresso in it. The fiercest coffee order for sure.

Taurus (April 20 - May 21)

@plantbasedmealcoach on instagram.com

Element: Earth

Taurus are said to be reliable, down to earth, and persistent. If they want something or someone in their life, they will work extremely hard to make their dreams a reality.

For a Taurus, I recommend a smoothie. I know you're probably questioning this, because it isn't even coffee, but the I have seen a various amount of coffee shops sell smoothies. To me, Taurus are getting work done, and need to get a meal in as quickly as possible.

Gemini (May 21 - June 21) *My sign !! :)))

Cafe La Maude on facebook.com

Element: Air

Gemini are known for being enthusiastic, clever, restless, and versatile. Geminis will not get stuck doing mundane tasks because they need something that constantly challenges and excites them.

For a Gemini, I recommend a Latte. A latte is a type of coffee made with espresso and steamed milk. It can also be made cold. Gemini's need something that isn't boring as black coffee, and something they could possibly add their favorite flavor to.

Cancer (June 21 - July 23)

@chromeyellowtradingco on instagram.com

Element: Water

Cancers are said to be overly empathetic and sensitive signs. They are quick to offer affection and help to anyone who needs it.

For Cancers, I recommend a London Fog. A London fog is earl grey tea made with steamed milk, vanilla, and sometimes a pinch of lavender. It tastes like a cloud. Seriously. To me, Cancers are kind of like a comfortable hug, and that's how I feel when I drink a London Fog.

Leo ( July 23 - August 23)

@reamsky on instagram.com

Element: Fire

Leos are great leaders, extremely proud, strong, and fearless. Their element is fire, and this is perfect since everything about their personality is hot. They inspire everyone around them.

For a Leo, I recommend black coffee (with your favorite flavoring). Leos to me are bold, just like black coffee, and unique just like whatever flavoring you want with your black coffee. For extra points, Leo's should try the featured coffee of the day! Most coffee shops have them.

Virgo (August 23 - September 23)

@idressitalian on instagram.com

Element: Earth

Virgos have an extremely high attention to detail, and are curious individuals. They are usually humble and easy-going, but sometimes are flawed by their expectation of perfection.

For Virgos, I recommend a cappuccino with art on top of the foam in cinnamon. A cappuccino is espresso based coffee with steamed milk (less than a latte).

Libra (September 23 - October 23)

@minamoto.no.yorimasa on instagram.com

Element: Air

Libras are said to be good at getting what they want because they are good listeners and are extremely charismatic. They have a strong sense of morality, and are passionate about justice.

For Libras, I recommend a cup of tea. I feel like anything can be solved over a cup of tea with a friend, and that is what I think of when I think of Libras.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 22)

@sarah.h97 on instagram.com

Element: Water

Scorpios are said to be extremely focused, intuitive, and ambitious. They cannot be ignored and are extremely strong willed.

For a Scorpio, I recommend an Americano. An Americano is espresso with hot water mixed together. When I think of strong, I think of an Americano, and this is a common trait among Scorpios.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 22)

@tbhallie on instagram.com

Element: Fire

Sagittarius signs are said to be full of confidence. They love strongly and are extremely straightforward with what they want.

For Sagittarius signs, I recommend cold brew or iced coffee. When I think of the coffee orders that have the most loyal fan base, I think of iced coffee. Iced coffee is loved strongly. Sagittarius love strongly. Get what I'm at?

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

@shopmidnightmagnolia on instagram.com

Element: Earth

Capricorns are said to be smart, hardworking, and a little bit stubborn. They thrive from order, and like to follow the rules.

For Capricorns, I recommend they try drinking a Cafe Au Lait. Cafe Au Lait translates simply to coffee with milk. It's simple, and not too crazy, which I feel like fits in with Capricorns need for order.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

@nikimz on instagram.com

Element: Air

Aquarius are known to be one of two different types of people. They are either shy and quiet, or the exact opposite (loud and energetic).

For Aquarius signs, I recommend a Chai Tea Latte. To me, Chai Tea Lattes are two opposites coming together; tea and lattes. It is a twist on normal chai tea. A Chai Tea Latte is made with Chai Tea and steamed milk.

Pisces (February 18 - March 20)

@bellamylouisville on instagram.com

Element: Water

Pisces are said to be gentle, easygoing, and extremely understanding. They are a very comforting energy to be around.

For Pisces, I recommend Hot Chocolate or Hot Cider. I feel like these drinks are perfect for when you wanted to be comforted with warmth and are classics.