5 Female Fitness YouTubers To Watch If You Need Motivation

5 Of The Best Female Fitness and Health YouTubers To Watch If You Need Some Motivation

These ladies will help empower you to lead healthier lives through fitness and food.

16825
Instagram

One of the reasons why I love YouTube is that you can find videos on almost any topic that you need motivation for. Over the past few years on the site, I've found a few YouTubers who have helped motivate me to live a better lifestyle through fitness, food and health, and have ultimately changed my perspective on these topics. If you're currently struggling in these areas or just need motivation and inspiration on these topics, here are some channels that I would highly recommend watching.

1. Natacha Océane

Natacha is a health and fitness YouTuber from the U.K. She has to be one of my favorites on this list, because she constantly posts videos where she exposes popular myths that people tend to believe regarding fitness and health. Some of these videos also include her own workout routines, daily meals, and efficient tips on how to get the most out of a workout or day of eating in a healthier way.

2. Maddie Lymburner

Maddie is a vegan health and fitness YouTuber from Canada, who travels around the world with her boyfriendI've only been following Maddie for a few months, but I cannot get enough of her videos. She is constantly posting videos on what she eats in a day as a vegan, with some of these recipes coming from her own cookbook that she recently released. She also posts informational videos on how to go vegan, how to make some of her healthy recipes, and guides to her workout routines, some of which are easy to do at home with no equipment. If you're also vegan and want to learn how to make some of these recipes, Maddie is definitely the YouTuber to subscribe to.

3. Sarah's Day

Sarah is a health and fitness YouTuber from Australia who is both gluten-free and dairy-free, and is holistic-health based. On her channel, she posts workout tips, daily eating vlogs, recipes, and mental/holistic health tips for her viewers. I've only recently come across Sarah's channel, but I love some of the topics that she talks about, especially since holistic healing is a topic that isn't as popular on the internet. She also addresses common obstacles that people stress about, such as weight loss and weight gain, loss of motivation for exercise, bad health habits and more, which is perfect for anyone wanting to make changes in their lifestyle.

4. Brittany Dawn

Brittany is a health and fitness YouTuber from Texas who has been posting workout, recipe, full day of eating, and many other types of wellness videos. She is another favorite of mine whom I've been following for awhile, because not only is her personality down to earth and easygoing, but just like Natacha, she also keeps her videos real in terms of the topics she posts about. Some of her more popular videos involve low-calorie options from popular fast-food chains, efficient and healthy ways to eat for fat loss, tips on how to practice intermittent fasting, and more.

5. Sam Ozkural

Sam is a health, fitness, and lifestyle YouTuber from L.A. who pretty much posts videos on almost any topic I love Sam's videos because not only does she post consistent vlogs of what she eats in a day and some of her workout routines and tips, but she also posts videos focused on maintaining a mentally healthy lifestyle as well, such as how to de-stress and how to be a girl boss. She has videos on a variety of topics that any young adult could potentially want to know more about, so if you're stuck with where you're at, chances are that Sam has a video on that topic.

Fitness Beginner Kit