Fall Date Ideas
relationships

6 Adorable Date Ideas For Cuffing Season, Because 'When In Rome'

Cold weather means cuffing season and cuffing season means cute dates.

79
https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-and-white-coffee-couple-cups-38865/

Fall is officially upon us and with fall comes cuffing season, or the time of year when everyone suddenly decides they want to be in a relationship.

That's right folks, if you haven't already seen cuffing season in action then you'll see it soon. The cold brings the need to cuddle with someone, which means soon all of your friends will be officially official with whichever person they're currently "talking" to.

You may even find that you're joining in on cuffing season this year.

And cuffing season calls for cute date ideas since you don't always want to be sitting inside watching Netflix with your significant other. These are the most adorable dates to try with your new romantic partner as cuffing season begins.

1. Going to a haunted house

Nothing is nicer than holding hands with your new boo because you're scared.

2. Chatting at a coffee shop

What's better than chatting over a warm cup of coffee when the weather gets cold?

3. Spending time in a musuem

Museums are a great way to learn about something new with your partner. Whether it's art, history or music doesn't matter. As long as you're doing something interesting together you'll be happy.

4. Watching a football game

Whether you bundle up for a football game outdoors or are just sitting on the couch watching your favorite team on TV doesn't matter. It's always nice to watch football with your romantic interest.

5. Baking literally anything

Cold weather calls for warm, sweet food. It's time to hone your baking skills by making cookies, cakes and pies with your new person.

6. Building a bonfire

Bonfires may be a summer staple, but trust me when I say they're even better during chilly fall nights. Test your patience by trying to build a fire with your partner. After that, enjoy the coziness of snuggling and making s'mores all night long.