To My Best Friend Getting Married Soon, I’m Glad You Found Your Soulmate

To The Best Friend Getting Married Soon, I’m Glad You Found Your Soulmate

I’m so glad you found the person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with.

7680

I can't put into words how happy I am for you. You deserve this. You deserve a man who respects you and makes sure you're happy and that's exactly what he does. You deserve a man who makes time out of his day to handle your small problems like getting your keys out of your car when you locked them in there. You found the man you deserve.

As your best friend, I want the best for you and I do believe you've found the best. You both have a great sense of humor. I honestly believe the two of you are soulmates. You two are a beautiful couple.

As your wedding day is coming soon, I want you to know that I can't wait for that day. I can't wait to see the two of you become one. I can't wait to see what life holds for you. The future you two will have. I am truly excited for this day.

You deserve the man you have and I'm so glad you found him. He brings out the best in you. He makes you smile and not just any smile like I can see your happiness through it. He's silly, makes you laugh, and even comments on the post you tag him in which is rare for guys to do.

As your best friend, I want you to have the perfect soulmate and you got him. While it's so easy to find flaws in someone, I can't find any in him. I want you to know that you deserve the world and I'm so thankful he gives you just that.