I Asked My S.O. These 20 Questions To See How Well He Knows Me

if he didn't know, now he does...

10704

How well does your S/O know you, really? My bf and I have been together for 8 months. He lives in NYC and I live in eastern PA, but we met here at Penn State! I wanted to see how well he REALLY knows me so, I asked him 20 questions and these were his answers...

1. What's my favorite food?

Chicken wings – buffalo

Right!

2. What's one food I hate?

Cranberry sauce

Right!

3. What's my favorite restaurant?

Crepe place in Reading, PA

Right!

4. What's one cause I really care about?

Making sure everyone feels like someone is always there for them

Right

5. Where was I born?

Reading hospital

Right!

6. Who is my absolute best friend?

Definitely Rocco.. or me… maybe

Right!

7. What's my favorite thing about you?

my personality

Right!

8. What is my dream job?

Journalist or writer

Partially right... either that or a publisher/producer

9. What's my favorite color?

Baby blue

Right!

10. What's one thing I'm really bad at?

Picking a place to eat

Right LOL

11. What's one thing I'm really good at?

Being you :)

Right!

12. What would you say is my greatest weakness?

I feel like sometimes you don't see how amazing you actually are and you think less of yourself.

Right!

13. What would you say is my greatest strength?

You care for everyone and you have the biggest heart

Right!

14. Who am I closest to in my family?

Your mom

Right!

15. How did I get my name?

Definitely after your parent's first dog

Wrong LOL

16. Who is my role model?

The single greatest journalist of all time: Borat Sagdiyev

Mr. Funny guy.. Wrong, it is probably my parents

17. What is my love language?

It's definitely your eyes

Right!

18. What is my biggest regret?

Sometimes speaking your mind to the truth even though it might hurt someone else

Right!

19. What is my greatest fear?

I think its being in deep ocean water (if the ocean thing is wrong say the feet thing)

Right... so scary just thinking about it

20. What is my biggest insecurity?

Well you think it's your looks but I completely disagree because you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world

Right!

Overall, he got 17/20 correct! That was a lot more than I anticipated. Although it was surprising, we spend every day together so I'm glad he pays attention to the little things :) This is a really fun activity to do with your S/O because it teaches you a lot about each other that you might not have known before.