How well does your S/O know you, really? My bf and I have been together for 8 months. He lives in NYC and I live in eastern PA, but we met here at Penn State! I wanted to see how well he REALLY knows me so, I asked him 20 questions and these were his answers...
1. What's my favorite food?
Chicken wings – buffalo
2. What's one food I hate?
3. What's my favorite restaurant?
Crepe place in Reading, PA
4. What's one cause I really care about?
Making sure everyone feels like someone is always there for them
5. Where was I born?
6. Who is my absolute best friend?
Definitely Rocco.. or me… maybe
7. What's my favorite thing about you?
8. What is my dream job?
Journalist or writer
Partially right... either that or a publisher/producer
9. What's my favorite color?
10. What's one thing I'm really bad at?
Picking a place to eat
11. What's one thing I'm really good at?
Being you :)
12. What would you say is my greatest weakness?
I feel like sometimes you don't see how amazing you actually are and you think less of yourself.
13. What would you say is my greatest strength?
You care for everyone and you have the biggest heart
14. Who am I closest to in my family?
15. How did I get my name?
Definitely after your parent's first dog
16. Who is my role model?
The single greatest journalist of all time: Borat Sagdiyev
Mr. Funny guy.. Wrong, it is probably my parents
17. What is my love language?
It's definitely your eyes
18. What is my biggest regret?
Sometimes speaking your mind to the truth even though it might hurt someone else
19. What is my greatest fear?
I think its being in deep ocean water (if the ocean thing is wrong say the feet thing)
Right... so scary just thinking about it
20. What is my biggest insecurity?
Well you think it's your looks but I completely disagree because you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world
Overall, he got 17/20 correct! That was a lot more than I anticipated. Although it was surprising, we spend every day together so I'm glad he pays attention to the little things :) This is a really fun activity to do with your S/O because it teaches you a lot about each other that you might not have known before.