19 Cringe-Worthy Messages Girls Actually Received From Guys

19 Girls Shared The Cringiest Messages They've Received From Guys Online And... Yikes

Time to delete my Bumble account!

493
The CW

Whether they're messages on a dating app, DMs on Instagram, Snaps, or whatever, chances are you've received some hilarious, shocking, or downright cringe-worthy lines from guys — both ones you know and ones you, well... hopefully never will.

To get the scoop on some of the strangest messages girls have received, I sent out an anonymous survey asking ladies to spill the tea. Here are 19 of the wildest responses:

1. "This guy just wrote, 'Would you be weirded out if I told you I was in love with your body?' I don't even want to remember what I responded to that."

2. "He asked: Are you Google? Because you've got everything I'm looking for."

3. "A guy asked me 'truth or dare?', and when I answered 'truth,' he asked what's the weirdest thing a guy ever asked me to try. My answer was literally 'sushi.' I'm pretty sure he wanted a sexual answer, but who cares?"

4. "About an hour after I hadn't replied to his 'hey gorgeous, how you doing?', he blatantly came out with: 'I'm going to be honest, I leave for Europe in a few days and I'm just trying to find someone to finish off the bottle of tequila at my place.' At least he was honest."

5. "This really hot chef said, 'How good are you with your mouth? Since I cook, it's good to have a girl who can pick up different flavors haha.' I have to say, this was pretty smooth."

6. "A guy said 'you're adorable, but only if you're on the menu.' I asked what menu he meant, and he replied with: 'the menu of hotties I get to take out this week.' This was almost too painful to read."

7. "All I wrote to some guy after we matched was 'doggo' with the heart-eyes emoji. He replied, 'If that dog wasn't in that pic I don't know if I'd get any matches.'"

8. "A random dude DM'ed me on Instagram saying: 'yo I came across you on Bumble so add me to the list of those creeps.' It's as if he wanted me to block him."

9. "It was so weird. He was just like, 'So what's your story? Are you here to steal my heart and sell it on the black market?' I don't even think I replied."

10. "I had to screenshot the message this guy sent me: 'We matched on Bumble so I think we need to get married now or something. It's in the rule book I'm pretty sure, section 12-C chapter 5.6.' How do people come up with these things?"

11. "After only two texts in our conversation, one man asked me if I would be interested in stripping him down and taking nude photographs of him and specific parts of his body. I told him it was a little too wild for me but he asked if I thought it would be fun anyway. I unmatched real quick right after."

12. "He literally just wrote, 'mission impossible.'"

13. "This guy had actually DM'ed me on Instagram after seeing me on Bumble and replied to one of my stories saying: 'Move to New York so we can be beautiful together!'"

14. "I had been talking to one guy for a while and we had gone on a date. He asked me what type of relationship I wanted and I said something more casual because I was busy with school and activities. He said he wanted something casual too, but I found out he had a different understanding of casual. He asked me what kind of sex I liked right after and I was a little surprised that he changed the topic so quickly. I asked him what type he liked and he said he really enjoyed painful sex, especially having his balls pulled. He also told me he liked to dominate women because it was the only way he was able to get off. We don't talk anymore."

15. "One guy said: 'I guess my training in Bumble with my previous 693 matches works then!' Wow, I had no idea swiping right was so hard!"

16. "All I said was 'Hey' and the guy wrote, 'You look like you would ruin my life… I'm into that.' The only thing I could reply was 'Wait what,' so he said, 'You're the kind of gorgeous that is gonna shatter my heart is what I'm trying to say.' Wow, we love a poet."

17. "I'm not even exaggerating when I say that some guy really slid in with: 'I feel like you'd be into an anal-only lifestyle.' I blocked him because what am I supposed to do with that?"

18. "This guy on Bumble got so obsessive: 'So as much as I want to avoid coming off as the creepy/clingy guy who won't stop messaging a girl after she stops responding, and as much as I realize double messaging is unattractive, I was extremely disheartened I didn't get to talk to you more and I'd love to regain that opportunity if you're up for it. Imagine me…' and went on to describe the sexual things he wants to do for THREE screenshots worth of messages. This was the end of my Bumble days."

19. "This one kind of caught me off guard. He wrote: 'WTF is your problem? Why do you have to be such a babe?'"

Follow Swoon on Instagram.