10 Reasons Why Bumble Is Better Than Tinder

10 Reasons You Should Look For Your Next Date On Bumble Instead Of Tinder

Ladies, the ball is in our court now.

1331
Photo By: Kirsten Beach

Dating apps are on the rise these days, with social media becoming a way of life rather than just a means for entertainment. With this newfound demand for social media comes a new demand for wanting to meet more people virtually rather than traditionally, and with that comes dating apps.

Undoubtedly, the two most popular dating apps on the market today are Bumble and Tinder, but one is most definitely better than the other, and here's why.

Bumble puts the ball in the woman's court. 

You no longer have to worry about those unwanted messages from men you have no interest in, because with Bumble the woman makes the first move ALWAYS! So ladies, upon matching with that cute guy you swiped right on, you have 24 hours to shoot your shot and find your perfect match on Bumble, NOT Tinder.

Although Bumble is great for dating, it's more than just a dating app.

Most people don't realize it, but Bumble actually has three modes: Bumble Date, Bumble BFF, and Bumble Bizz. Bumble BFF is a mode that helps you connect with potential best friends based on similar interests and goals, whereas Bumble Bizz can help you land an internship, build your brand, or just connect you with businesses that fit well with your particular interests!

Bumble has 50/50 men and women users whereas Tinder has 2x more men than women.

Can someone say meat fest? This is the exact reason why Bumble is better. Overall, the Bumble app is more wholesome because it is ultimately more fair to users ratio wise, and they can enjoy other male and female users alike without solely being bombarded by unwanted male attention.

You can't get "Catfished" on Bumble.

I've heard so many horror stories where people have been catfished on Tinder. More than that, I've seen many girls have their identities stolen on Tinder by random people pretending to be them. On Bumble, this doesn't happen because every user is verified upon joining the app, whether that be through Facebook, Instagram, or another app.

Bumble has better guys.

Maybe I'm just biased, but in my opinion Bumble definitely has better guys than Tinder. Not only are they more attractive, but they also seem to be smarter, kinder, and more respectful than the guys who live on Tinder 24/7.

On Bumble, almost everyone is the total package.

Both the women and men on Bumble are stacked with high paying jobs, good looks, and great personalities. It's rare that you won't find someone who fits your mold of the 'perfect guy' or 'perfect girl'.

The app's aesthetic is satisfying.

If you're anything like me, aesthetics matter, and Bumble's aesthetic is friendly and inviting. Who wouldn't want to be apart of an app that not only looks good, but also makes you feel good?!

You can expect to have quality conversations and dates on Bumble.

Rather than always receiving messages from horny boys on Tinder, you can expect to have more quality conversations with the people you match with on Bumble because odds are, they are interested in more than just hooking up with you.

Bumble is all about female empowerment and wants women to realize that they can do whatever they put their mind to.

GRL PWR am I right ladies?

The founder and CEO, Whitney Wolfe, left Tinder to create Bumble.

Whitney was the co-founder of Tinder, but she didn't like how women were treated on there, so she left to go on to create the app Bumble, with women in mind. If that isn't enough to convince you that Bumble is better than Tinder, I don't know what will.

From Your Site Articles