The Hottest Players In The Bumble Game

The Hottest Players In The Bumble Game

Proceed with caution if you have a heart issue—it might explode.

1887
The Hottest Players In The Bumble Game

Prepare yourself, ladies. I don’t think your eyes have ever feasted on anything like this before. We know every girl loves an athlete, so here they are. All the hottest athletes on Bumble. WARNING: Those with heart issues proceed with caution. Hearts may explode.

Swipe right if you think Alex’s focus should be on you. All you.

Roses are red. Your jersey’s blue. Can we Netflix and chill, just us two?

I’m not really sure what water polo entails but if you’re the one who’s playing, I just became Princeton’s biggest fan.

An athletic guy who loves his mom? Looks like I’ve hit a homerun.

I bet I can think of 51 ways to have fun with you. What do you say?

You seem like you would be MAXimum fun. Fro-yo?

I promise I’m not a “mean girl,” but your hair really does look sexy pushed back. Please be my Aaron Samuels?

Can I pull a Mark Zuckerberg and invite you to my dorm room, to uh, discuss future business plans? Or something like that.

So, Dylan, why don’t you tell me if California really knows how to party?

A great smile, athletic, and nice arms. Let me take you out so I can confirm if you also have a winning personality.

Scott, can you actually tell me if Dartmouth is really like “Animal House”?

Joe, did you know that people with dimples are considered genetically superior? So what I’m basically saying is, yes, you are genetically superior.

Sooooo, you’re welcome. I don’t know if you’ll ever see a more beautiful list. Enjoy this. Cherish this. Look at this when you’re having a rough day. I give you the hottest male athletes you’ll find on Bumble.

Bumble is a female empowering dating, friend finding, and networking app that takes the pressure off of guys and puts the women in charge.

From Your Site Articles