What Is Planned Parenthood's Dirty Little Secret?
Politics

Why we March for Life.

223
"Truly children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward" (Psalm 127:3)

Although the pro-choice movement will never admit Planned Parenthood's dirty little secret, let's call Planned Parenthood what it really is: a foundation legally carrying out a genocide in the United States, specifically targeting minority groups.

Planned Parenthood was started by Margaret Sanger because she wanted to develop a way to cleanse the world of "negroes." In a 1932 issue of The Birth Control Review, Sanger discusses the need for birth control in "enhancing the social, economic, and racial conditions of the Negro in America." Directly from the June issue of the Birth Control Review, Sanger states "The Negro problem is one of the most complicated and important confronting America. Whatever the ultimate answer may be, such an attitude brings to light the function of birth control as a necessary agency in its solution."

So are Margaret Sanger's racist fantasies coming true?

In 2011, it was reported that 41% of pregnancies in NYC end in abortion while 60% of African-American pregnancies end in abortion. Not only are these numbers exposing the fact that New Yorkers are using abortion as a sort of birth control but also exposing how Planned Parenthood is disproportionately harming the black community.

With the Supreme Court decision of Roe vs. Wade in 1973, abortion on demand gained the full support of the United States legal system. When asked about federal funding for abortion in a New York Times interview, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg said, "Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of."

Since abortion on demand was enacted into law in 1973, there have been 60 million abortions in the United States. Of those 60 million abortions, 18 million were African-American babies. Despite making up 13% of the American population, African Americans account for 30% of the abortions in the United States.

Part of the reason Planned Parenthood has been so effective in targeting minority groups is because of the 173 planned parenthood facilities, 78% of these facilities are within walking distance of black and Hispanic/Latino communities giving easy access for abortions on demand.

In 2010, approximately 330,000 Black babies were aborted, compared to 286,959 Black deaths by all other causes. Over their lifetime, Black women are five times more likely to have an abortion than White women, and Hispanic women are 2.3 times more likely.

Despite the overwhelmingly racist nature of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood the pro-life crowd still advocates Planned Parenthood with the logic that "women have, and would continue to, try to end any unwanted pregnancy whether it is legal or not."

In an article targeting the pro-life movement, the writer poses the following question to pro-lifers: "These Anti-Choice activists are convinced America would be a better place if abortion was outlawed, but have they really thought about what that actually means?"

While the writer has a point that women will seek abortions whether it is legal, it takes a simple approach to a complex system that has built its foundation over 70 years. My question to her would be: "These pro-life activists believe that women should have the right to do what they want their own bodies when they want, but have they really thought about what that actually means for minority groups disproportionately affected by this "right?"

The actual "nightmare" with the current abortion laws is the morally senseless society we are promoting through our legal system while organizations designed to eradicate negroes earn a profit from each abortion.

There has to be a national conversation about the consequences of women saying "I have the right to do what I want with my body when I want," because every American should know how they are affected by Planned Parenthood's dirty little secret.