20 Bible Verses To Get You Through Inauguration Day

Isaiah 43:18-19 - “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Jeremiah 29:22 - “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 16:9 - “The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

1 Chronicles 16:11-12 - “Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! Remember the wondrous works that he has done, his miracles and the judgments he uttered

Psalm 7:1 - Lord my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me,

Psalm 16:1 - Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.

Psalm 28:7 - The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Psalm 62:8 - Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Psalm 119:66 - Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust your commands.

Isaiah 12:2 - Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.

Jeremiah 17:7 - But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.

Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 - But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love, God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Genesis 20:13 - And when God had me wander from my father’s household, I said to her, ‘This is how you can show your love to me: Everywhere we go, say of me, “He is my brother."

John 13:35 - “ By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Psalm 143:8 - Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on you own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go, He's the one who will keep you on track.