10 Fun Things To Do During Fall Break

10 Fun Things To Do During Fall Break

With fall break coming up, it's hard to think of some fun, cheap activities to do during the time.

2
Image by <a href="https://pixabay.com/users/Pamjpat-6320763/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=2873348">Pam Patterson</a> from <a href="https://pixabay.com/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=2873348">Pixabay</a>

As a college student, I know how hard it is do fun things because it can be so expensive. Here's my top 10 cheap, fun activities.

1. Go to a haunted house

Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash

Haunted houses are a good way to get into the Halloween spirit!

2. Go to a pumpkin patch

Photo by James Wheeler on Unsplash

A pumpkin patch is a cute place for pictures or for fun activities.

3. Paint/carve pumpkins

Photo by Taylor Rooney on Unsplash

While at the pumpkin patch, grab a pumpkin or two and get to work painting or carving shapes into it.

4. Take a road trip

Photo by Alex Robert on Unsplash

A road trip is a great way to make memories over break.

5. Binge watch a new show

Photo by Charles 🇵🇭 on Unsplash

Fall break is a great time to just relax and watch a new show.

6. Watch scary movies

Photo by Jose Francisco Morales on Unsplash

Scary movies are another great way to get into the Halloween spirit.

7. Make s'mores

Photo by Allie Smith on Unsplash

S'mores are an easy and delicious snack to eat during fall.

8. Pick up a new hobby

Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash

Fall break is a great time to pick up a new hobby like painting, knitting, or photography.

9. Volunteer

Photo by Roman Synkevych on Unsplash

Volunteering is a great way to help give back to the community.

10. Watch football

Photo by Keith Johnston on Unsplash

Fall break always happens during football season, so it's a great time to host a tailgate party or to splurge on tickets.