5 Galentine's Day Cocktails You Need To Make

5 Simple Cocktails Every Gal Should Make For A Leslie Knope Worthy Galentine's Day

Ovaries before brovaries, everybody.

46
NBC Universal

As Valentine's Day peers around the corner, so does Galentine's Day! A day mostly popularized by "Parks and Rec," this day is celebrated on the 13th with only your best gal pals!

Mark your calendars and get ready to make some fun, but simple, cocktails for your own Galentine's Day party!

Cardinal Wine Cocktail

Isabella Mendes / Pexels

This is a very simple wine-based cocktail that any guest can enjoy! With just two ingredients, this drink can easily be prepared in three simple steps.

Ingredients:

An ounce of Creme De Cassis, 5 Ounces of Red Wine

Instructions:

1. Fill wineglass with ice

2. Pour Creme De Cassis over ice

3. Fill the rest with red wine

Optional: Garnish with a lemon or orange slice!

Woo Woo Cocktail

Kenrique Maling / Pexels

This cocktail is very similar to the Cosmopolitan with a more fruity twist. This fun drink only has three ingredients and will require a cocktail shaker!

Ingredients:

1 An ounce of Plain Vodka, 1 Ounce of Peach Schnapps, 2 Ounces of Cranberry Juice

Instructions:

1. Pour an ounce of vodka, Peach Schnapps, and two ounces of cranberry juice into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.

2. Shake well!!

3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Optional: Garnish with a lemon or lime slice!

Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri

This sweet drink will surely be a hit with your Galentine's party guests! It'll require a blender.

Ingredients:

2 Ounces of Rum, 1/2 Ounce Lime Juice, 1 Ounce Simple Syrup, 1 Cup of Ice, 3 to 4 sliced Strawberries (or a plain strawberry mixer)

Instructions:

1. Combine all ingredients in the blender (does not matter the order).

2. Blend until smooth.

3. Pour into a chilled Martini glass.

Optional: Garnish with a strawberry and mint leaf!

Chocolate Martini

Of course, we have to have a chocolate martini on the list! This will require a cocktail shaker.

Ingredients:

2 Ounces of Baileys, 2 Ounces of Chocolate Liqueur (Godiva is great!), 2 Ounces Vodka, Chocolate Syrup, Shaved Chocolate

Instructions:

1. Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of a chilled martini glass.

2. Combine Baileys, Chocolate Liqueur, and Vodka into cocktail shaker along with ice.

3. Shake well!!

4. Pour into the martini glass and enjoy!

Optional: Top the drink with shaved chocolate!

Crantini

This cocktail is a very simple Cranberry Martini! It only has two ingredients and will require a cocktail shaker to prepare.

Ingredients:

2 to 3 ounces of Vodka, 1 Ounce of Cranberry Liqueur OR Cranberry Juice

Instructions:

1. Pour 2 to 3 ounces of vodka and an ounce of cranberry liqueur or cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker.

2. Add a glass of ice.

3. STIR well (do not shake).

4. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Enjoy!

Optional: Garnish with lemon zest or dried cranberries!

We hope that you and your guests enjoy all of these wonderful, fun cocktails this coming Galentine's Day!!

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web