11 Cooling Cocktails To Replace Your Old Go-To This Summer

These 11 Refreshing Cocktails Are Bound To Replace Your Old Go-To This Summer

I'll have a tall glass of paradise on the rocks, please!

1484

With the onset of warm, sunny weather, it feels like summer. The days of being lazy on the beach are finally here! But even though it feels like summer outside, there have been some distressing events that have changed the way we usually approach this time of year.

Everyone has been more stressed and wound up than usual because of everything going on in the world today. It's an understatement to say that, from time to time, we all deserve to step back and put all of our responsibilities and uncertainties on hold momentarily. Who knows, maybe even having a drink or two will loosen up some of that tension? But it's summertime, so this calls for some summer magic.

Here are 11 summer cocktails to sip on and enjoy:

1. Pomegranate Rose Gin Fizz

ahueats.com

The way this drink looks is so aesthetically pleasing that you almost don't want to ruin it by drinking it. Here's what you'll need: gin, pomegranate juice, rosewater, club soda/sparkling water, and ice cubes.

2. Blue Raspberry Spiked Lemonade

I can't see anyone getting too burnt out from the sun when they have this drink to cool them off. Here's what you'll need: lemonade, vodka, blue raspberry-flavored vodka, mint leaves, and ice.

3. Tequila Smash

Short Girl Tall Order

The tequila might make you forget most of your night, but at least the taste of this drink is unforgettable. Here's what you'll need: tequila (Sauza Gold tequila is recommended), lemon juice, lime juice, honey simple syrup, water, mint leaves, and ice.

4. Cucumber Cooler

The name says it all: this is the best drink to cool off with. Here's what you'll need: gin, cucumber, medium lime, tonic water, sugar (optional), mint leaves, and ice.

5. Rossini

Sweet And Thyme

Drinking this will make you feel like you're on one of those dating-in-paradise shows. Here's what you'll need: fresh or frozen strawberries, lemon juice, simple syrup, champagne/sparkling wine, and ice.

6. Pina Colada

You can't go wrong with a classic, can you? Here's what you'll need: fresh pineapple, sweetened cream of coconut (preferably Coco Lopez), unsweetened coconut milk, white rum, lime juice, dark rum (optional), maraschino cherries and lime wedges (optional, for serving), and ice.

7. Tequila Blackberry Lemonade

Real House Moms

This might just be the best BBQ drink ever. Here's what you'll need: fresh blackberries, silver tequila, lemonade, lemon, and ice.

8. Creamy Boozy Iced Coffee

Coffee lovers, thank me later. Here's what you'll need: strong-brewed coffee, Frangelico, coffee creamer (cream, like, half-and-half, etc.), sweetener, ice, and whipped topping, dark chocolate, and chocolate syrups (which are optional).

9. Lemosas

Delish

Introducing the brunch drink of the summer. Here's what you'll need (some are for the syrup and some are for the mimosas): lemonade, champagne/prosecco, water, blueberries, lemon zest and sugar.

10. Long Island Iced Tea

An oldie but a goodie for sure. Here's what you'll need: vodka, gin, white rum, white tequila, Triple Sec, cola (or something similar), lemon, and ice.

11. Watermelon Sangria

Real House Moms

Imagine drinking this while drifting on a floatie in a pool. Here's what you'll need: white wine (Moscato is recommended), vodka, Triple Sec, seedless watermelon, medium lime, medium orange, and ice.