Drinks to make for christmas party

12 Festive AF Cocktails To Carry You Through The Holiday Season

It's time to get jolly.

880
cocktail

Happy holidays, y'all! Some of the best parts about celebrating the holidays is being around the people you love and watching the snow fall! If your family is anything like mine, then you know there will always be drinks flowing while you celebrate! If the typical cold beer or glass of wine isn't exactly your cup of tea, then here are 12 days of cocktails that you can enjoy this holiday season!

1. Santa Clausmopolitans

Ho, ho, ho! Turn a simple Cosmo into Santa's favorite drink! You can get the recipe here.

2. Rumchata Egg Nog

Cinnamon and sugar, and rumchata, oh my!

3. White Christmas Margaritas

This isn't your typical margarita! This snowy white Christmas drink is made with coconut milk! Check out the recipe here!

4. Santa's Sleigh

Santa definitely should not be driving his sleigh after drinking this cocktail!

5. Candy Cane Cooler

This simple recipe will create a night to remember.

6. North Pole Cocktail

This might just be the most festive drink, ever.

7. Peppermint Patty Cocktail

I call this one, an adult hot chocolate!

8. Winter Sangria

Pour me a glass!

9. Jingle Juice

This recipe is definitely more complex than the rest, but if you have the time to make it, I guarantee it will be the hit of the party!

10. Winter Wonderland Cocktail

This cocktail is super simple, made with only three ingredients!

11. Santa Hat Martini

This cocktail is definitely Pinterest AF.

12. Jack Frost Winter Cocktail

This drink is known as the festive version of a pina colada!

You'll be simply having a wonderful Christmastime while sipping on these cocktails this holiday season! These drinks are definitely Instagram approved, so which one will you be trying?