Delicious Cookie Recipes You Can Make Without An Oven

10 No-Bake Cookie Recipes That You Can Make In Your Tiny Dorm Room, No Oven Necessary

You don't need a fancy kitchen to enjoy cookie season!

450

With the approach of holidays such as Thanksgiving, there are a lot more people searching for recipes that are perfect for the fall. And cookies are the ideal dessert to make during autumn since they don't typically require a ton of prep time and they're delicious.

However, recipes for cookies can become complicated when they require a lot of different kitchen appliances and a lot of kitchen space to make. If you're a college student who doesn't have a ton of kitchen space it can become a hassle to make and enjoy your favorite cookies.

Luckily, no-bake cookies are the ideal recipe for the college baker since they don't require a huge amount of kitchen space to make and, most importantly, they don't require an oven! Here are 10 easy (and yummy) no-bake cookie recipes that'll get your mouth watering.

1. Classic Peanut Butter And Chocolate No-Bake Cookies

Foodista / Flickr

You've likely already tried these no-bake cookies when you were either a child or remember making them in a home ed class. This no-bake cookie recipe is not only easy to make but the ingredients are also affordable! You just need to buy peanut butter, sugar, butter, milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla, and quick oats, THAT's IT! You can make these for any occasion, whether it's for Thanksgiving or to treat yo' self.

2. Chocolate And Coffee No-Bake Cookies

This recipe is great if you love anything that is coffee flavored, especially mixed with chocolate! The recipe also uses Starbucks coffee, so if you love Starbucks then you'll especially love this recipe! It's fairly easy to make and could be a great addition to your cold-weather baking routine if you're looking for more coffee-flavored food items!

3. No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

Sue Stultz / Flickr

If you're looking for a fall recipe, you should definitely try making pumpkin no-bake cookies! They're different from the classic peanut butter no-bake cookies, and if you love pumpkin and are sick of ordering PSLs, then these cookies will be a welcome substitute and taste amazing! The recipe requires a blender and a little bit more ingredients than the previous recipes listed. However, it doesn't require an oven or a big kitchen to make.

4. Tagalongs No-Bake Cookies 

This is a perfect recipe for anyone that loves girl scout tagalong cookies! You can use any type of chocolate to make the cookies and they only require three ingredients! The ingredients are also inexpensive and are easy to find in the store. They're a perfect no-bake cookie recipe that can be made by anyone, even if you're an inexperienced cook.

5. Chocolate Mint No-Bake Cookies

Another recipe you need to try is this one for chocolate mint no-bake cookies! They're also a common type of cookie made by girl scouts. Although this recipe requires more work than the other recipes listed, there are some ways to make it easier and less time-consuming. The recipe calls for making the frosting for the cookies but if you want to skip having to make it yourself, you can probably try just going to the store and finding mint frosting instead. For the ganache, you will need to make that yourself. But it shouldn't be too difficult to make since you will just need a stove and something to mix it with.

6. Snickerdoodle No-Bake Cookies

If you're like me and LOVE snickerdoodle cookies then you'll enjoy this recipe! Yes, there is a no-bake cookie recipe for snickerdoodle cookies! The recipe uses Medjool which are dates that come from Morocco. You can find them on Amazon or at any grocery store. This recipe is definitely something to consider making if you love Snickerdoodle cookies!

7. Dark Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies

AddisonShaw / Flickr

For anyone that wants a healthier version of the milk chocolate no-bake cookies, you can try this recipe for no-bake dark chocolate cookies. They taste just as good as and are just as easy to make! They also don't require too many ingredients.

8. Peanut Butter And Pretzel No-Bake Cookies

Pretzel-and-peanut-butter-cookies are always one of the best cookies to make! If you want to try them as no-bake cookies, then you should check out this fall recipe! They're perfect for fall and are easy to make!

9. White Chocolate No-Bake Macadamia Cookies

This recipe is great for anyone who enjoys white chocolate! They're also gluten-free so if you're allergic to gluten, then this would be an ideal recipe to make! Plus, they still taste amazing even without gluten.

10. Nutella No-Bake Cookies

regionchamps1997 / Flickr

Finally, if love Nutella then you'll probably enjoy making these no-bake Nutella cookies. The recipe is very similar to the classic peanut butter no-bake cookies. The only difference is that you replace the peanut butter with Nutella (yum!). You also will use coconut butter in the recipe. So if you love cookies that have Nutella in them but want something easy to make, these are for you!

If you're struggling to find an easy, hassle-free cookie recipe, you should try making any one of these recipes during the fall! No-bake cookies are usually easy to make and like regular cookies, you have multiple different cookie flavors to choose from. Plus, if you're like me and struggle with baking something without setting it on fire, then you'll enjoy making any one of these recipes since most of them don't require using a stove or oven.

From Your Site Articles