7 Overnight Oats Recipes To Try This Fall

Some unique recipes perfect for sweater weather!

385
YouTube

'Tis the season of sweater weather and all things fall. Overnight oats are super easy to get ready and make the breakfast routine very simple. Since overnight oats have become more popular in the last few years, I decided to put together a little list of fall recipes for everyone to try at home. Without further adieu, here are seven super awesome overnight oats recipes for you to try out this fall.

1. Pumpkin Spice

This recipe calls for steel cut oats, pumpkin puree, almond milk and a mix of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning for a delicious alternative to the pumpkin spice latte that everyone is crazy about. Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

2. Maple Brown Sugar

This recipe calls for rolled oats, nonfat milk, pure maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning to enjoy this classic but delicious recipe. Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

3. Apple Cinnamon

This recipe calls for oats, unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, water, an apple and walnuts. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning for a delicious fall breakfast. Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

4. Banana Bread

This recipe calls for rolled or steel cut oats, a mashed ripe banana, milk, chopped pecans or walnuts, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sea salt, ground flax and pure maple syrup. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning and enjoy! Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

5. Cinnamon Roll

This recipe calls for vanilla almond milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning and enjoy this unique way to eat a cinnamon roll. Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

6. Caramel Apple

This recipe calls for oats, a small apple, ground cinnamon, brown sugar, natural or greek yogurt, milk and caramel sauce. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning as dessert for breakfast. Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

7. Chai Spiced Chia

This recipe calls for old-fashioned rolled oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cardamom, ground cloves, brown sugar and almond milk. Mix all these ingredients together, let them sit overnight and microwave them in the morning for an interesting and healthy breakfast. Right click on the picture for measurements and directions!

From Your Site Articles