Recipe Guide For Peanut Butter Lovers

Recipe Guide For Peanut Butter Lovers

The ultimate survival guide for National Peanut Butter Lovers Month!

30
Recipe Guide For Peanut Butter Lovers
FitGirlCode

Did you know November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month? It’s a time of celebration for the creamy and crunchy goodness that is peanut butter. Most people enjoy the occasional peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, but these delicious treats will make your taste buds go nutty, as you will experience peanut butter in ways you haven’t dreamed of before. Give yourself something to talk about all month long by whipping up these 12 delicious recipes.

Breakfast

Peanut Butter, Strawberry, and Banana Quesadillas

Minus the cheese and these "tortillas turn into a decadent breakfast treat that’s about as healthy as quesadillas can get" with some peanut butter. "Don’t forget the cinnamon—it’s packed with antioxidants and is virtually calorie-free.”

Recipe details: AmbitiousKitchen

Peanut Butter Flaxseed Pancakes

Take a new spin on pancakes with this unique recipe that will be sure to give you tons of energy to power through your day. These are "made using oatmeal (which has tons of fiber) and flaxseed! With these pancakes, you don't have to worry about getting love handles and feeling overly stuffed."

Recipe details: MinimalistBaker

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Peanut Butter and chocolate are the unbeatable dynamic duo, so you can only imagine what they must taste like together with banana! So go ahead and try this out if you need a quick to-go breakfast.

Recipe details: CaramelPotatoes

Peanut Butter Breakfast Parfait

This parfait is healthy, quick to put together, and will keep you full for hours. Try this light and fruity breakfast that will guarantee to have your day starting off on the right foot.

Recipe details: PeanutButterAndPeppers

Lunch and Dinner

Chicken and Peanut Butter Lettuce Wrap

The crispy lettuce leaf makes this wrap so refreshingly delicious if you are looking for a light meal. A peanut butter sauce coats the filling for a nutty flavor! Yummy!

Recipe details: Tablespoon

Chilled Peanut Soba Noodles

"Beat the heat on those warm fall days" with a bowl of these tangy noodles.

Recipe details: FoodNetwork

Beef and Cabbage Stir-fry with Peanut Sauce

"The subtly sweet peanut sauce blends deliciously in this beef, cabbage and carrot sauté."

Recipe details: EatingWell

Peanut Stew with Sweet Potatoes and Spinach

This creamy stew is the perfect remedy to a cold fall day.

Recipe details: NaturallyElla

Desserts

Clean No Bake Peanut Butter Pie

An easy no bake dessert is surely one people praise. Less hassle and mess, this pie is ready within 20 minutes!

Recipe details: iFoodReal

Peanut Butter Coconut Bites

"Combine coconut with peanut butter and chia seeds, and you’ve got an amazing source of essential oils and omega-3s (and it’s pretty darn tasty, too). A healthy no-bake cookie, perfect for an on the go energy source."

Recipe details: BestOfThisLife

Peanut Butter Pumpkin Coffee Cake

Pumpkin + Peanut Butter = awesome! "Serve with some slightly sweetened whipped cream, cream cheese, greek yogurt, butter or more peanut butter."

Recipe details: MariaMeridith

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (Chickpea Cookies)

Bite sized chewy and chocolaty bites that won't even make you realize that they are made up of chickpeas!

Recipe details: Texanerin

From Your Site Articles