The 10 Best And Worst Pizza Spots Ranked By Someone OBSESSED

The 10 Best — And Worst — Pizza Chains, Ranked By Someone OBSESSED With Pizza

My personal opinion on what the best (and not-so-best) pizza places are.

293
person holding pizza in their lap while holding a red drink in the other hand

Pizza is hands down one of the best junk foods anyone could ever eat. I mean, you can get it literally any way you'd like it at almost any time you want.

Pizza is a fast and easy food to grab on-the-go to either share with friends or for you to stuff your face with as you binge-watch Netflix (hey, we're not judging). But what is the all-time, best place to get pizza from? Well, I'm about to give you my rating on some common pizza places.

**DISCLAIMER: This is obviously my opinion based on what places are in my area and my personal preferences. Our opinions may not match and that's totally fine, it's just pizza, my friends.

Little Caesars — 7/10

@rosegoldowl

Starting the list off with a bang, we've got a classic Little Caesars pizza. I'm gonna be real with you guys, their pizza is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Also; lets be real here, you can't go wrong with a $5 hot and ready pizza. Little Caesars is just good, cheap, reliable pizza.

Domino's — 5/10

@dominos

I really do feel bad for doing Domino's dirty like this, but in all fairness, their pizza is just not that great. Sometimes it's good and sometimes I just feel like I'm eating cardboard.

I really don't have the time or money for a pizza place to be flaky on me. If it's being offered to me for free at a school event then I'll eat it, otherwise, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Jet's Pizza — 9/10

@jetspizza

Jet's is the king when it comes to a classic, deep-dish pizza. I refuse to get deep dish from any other fast-food pizza place because Jet's just does it so well.

Even if you don't get a deep dish their other pizzas are still good. I'll pay good money for Jets any day.

Pizza Hut — 4/10

@iammrsrasay_

I'll be honest, I really don't eat at Pizza Hut that often and there's probably a reason why. It's just not really that good, at least the ones in my area are not known to be good.

It's kind of unfortunate that a restaurant that has "pizza" as the first word in their title isn't really known to have good pizza.

Hungry Howie's — 3/10

@hungryhowies

Again, I don't eat pizza from here often because whenever I do, it's just not that good. Their pizza just tastes cheap and if I wanted a cheap pizza, I'd go to Little Caesars and get a better tasting one that's less money.

Hungry Howie's is mediocre at best.

Marco's Pizza — 6/10

@justasksuri

The only time's I've ever really had Marco's Pizza was for free at school events. I will admit though that their pizza is really not bad.

While it is not my absolute favorite pizza, it's one that I really don't mind eating.

UNO Pizzaria — 5/10

@unopizzeriaandgrill

If you're looking for Chicago deep dish pizza but you can't travel to Chicago, then this place is for you.

In my personal taste, Chicago style pizza isn't my ultimate favorite, and if I wanted it I'd prefer to go to an authentic place in Chicago. But the quality of the pizza at this place isn't bad, but it's not my favorite.

Cici's Pizza — 6/10

@bconnected.sa

In all honesty, I really didn't know that Cici's still existed until I had lived in Florida two years ago (there was one right by my apartment complex). All of the ones that were in my area closed, and I'm honestly not even sure there are any in my state anymore.

From what I remember though, Cici's was a part of my childhood I won't forget. At its time, $5 got you an unlimited buffet of pizza, wings, salads, desserts, etc. which was any pizza lover's dream.

I specifically remember having a mac and cheese pizza that I loved. I'd be curious to know how they are still tasting now (I never did get the chance to eat it when I was in Florida).

Blaze Pizza — 8/10

@blazepizza

I know some people say this place is overrated, but I absolutely love to get pizza here. I like the option of just being able to create my own pizza from start to finish, and I've never really had a bad pizza from there.

Blaze was a go-to for me when I lived on campus and during my DCP.

Sbarro — 1/10

@sbarroofficial

The only places I've ever really seen a Sbarro's are either at rest stops or in mall food courts. I'm just gonna be honest, Sbarro isn't that great.

Their pizza is grossly thin and it just doesn't ever really taste right to me. Some may think its a good roadside stop but honestly I wouldn't even eat here if it was the last pizza place on earth.

I'm truthfully not surprised many of them are going out of business.