7 Problems That Can Be Immediately Solved With Pizza

More pizza, less problems.

244
@kaitlynbarclay

Pizza has to be one of the most amazing foods on the planet. I convinced that it is magical. It can solve any problem, such as:

1. A Bad Day

You woke up late, you're a not-so-hot mess, and things just get worse from there. Those days where nothing can go right can definitely be improved with pizza.

2. Breakups

Breaking up sucks a lot. But you know what doesn't suck? Pizza. It can and will cure your shattered heart. And, it will never leave you to boot.

3. Stress

You're overwhelmed, overworked, and underslept. Pizza can alleviate that also.

4. Boredom

Being bored is lame, and, frankly, boring. You know what's not boring? Pizza, obviously.

5. Sadness

Pizza can definitely comfort you when you're sad.

6. Hunger

Hungry? (You should be by now after all these pizza pictures; I know that I am.) Pizza can definitely solve that.

7. No Pizza

No pizza is a problem. It is the worst problem that one can have. Having pizza can solve this problem almost immediately.

From Your Site Articles