The 5 Stages Of Waiting For Your Domino's Pizza

11-18 minutes is just way too long at 3am...

3124

College can be defined by a mix of good and bad decisions, especially late night poor decisions. The choice to order Domino's at 3 a.m. after a riveting night out can be classified as either or, but whatever choice you make, here are the 5 stages of waiting approximately 11-18 minutes for your pizza to be done:

1. Order Placed

Why are there so many toppings to choose from for a simple pizza? My mind is thinking simple, but my stomach is thinking sophisticated. Do I go for a pepperoni and bacon large pizza all for myself? Or do I go for pineapple and ham? As Shakespeare once said, "To splurge for the extra toppings, or to not splurge for the extra toppings."

2. The Prep

As I sit in my dorm room thinking about my precious little pizza child about to be born, I start to regret all the calories that I will later consume.

3. Bake

At this point in time, I know there is no going back now. My pizza has met its fate and is being baked into crispy goodness.

4. Quality Check

This is it - the moment of truth. I put all of my trust into the local Domino's pizza employees to ensure that my pizza is satisfactory. Is the crust perfectly fluffy? Does it have just the right amount of sauce? Are the toppings spread evenly? These are the tests that my pizza must pass in order to be perfect for delivery.

5. Out for Delivery

Words cannot explain the happiness felt when the bar on the Domino's pizza tracker approaches the "out for delivery" indicator. I'm just minutes away from the delicious goodness that is Domino's pizza.

From Your Site Articles