The Best Fast-Food Restaurant Lemonade, Ranked

Lemonade isn't just for summer.

16874

I love a good lemonade. There’s something about the perfect lemonade: not too sour, not too sweet, and no pulp. Over the years I have started to notice which lemonades are better than the others. It used to be the Country Time powder that you mix into water, but now restaurants are really stepping up their lemonade game. I’ve ranked my top four favorite lemonades from most favorite to least, so grab some lemonade and enjoy!

1. Wendy’s

Over the past five years, Wendy’s has really stepped up their game in general. With the new updates to the store and menu, along came their lemonade. Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Anyways, I always get their Strawberry Lemonade and it is from Heaven. It’s perfectly sweet and has no pulp! I’m always sad when I finish the cup because I want more!!

2. Chili’s

I also get their Strawberry Lemonade and it is delicious! Thank goodness for free refills because I love this stuff! I would say it’s a bit more tart than Wendy’s, which is why I place it second. You can also order a gallon of this deliciousness if you so desire (I just found out about this so you know I’m going to do it).

3. Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A’s lemonade is famous for being the “best lemonade out there”. Don’t get me wrong, I love the stuff and it was my favorite for a while. It’s more tart than other lemonades and has pulp, but it’s still so dang good. It’s freshly squeezed which is a game changer. Another great think about Chick-Fil-A lemonade is that there is a diet option for those who need it. You go Chick-Fil-A!

4. Cracker Barrel

Oh, do I love Cracker Barrel.I’m a sucker for the Southern charm and rustic feel. Also, their food is SO good. Anyways, their lemonade is delicious too. They sell it in their store as well, so you can take some to go! It’s pulpier, so it’s not my favorite, but I do enjoy it!

It may seem silly ranking my favorite lemonades, but there really is a science behind it! So go test out my theories for yourself and see how great lemonade can really be.

From Your Site Articles