A Definitive Ranking Of Every Major Fast Food Joint’s French Fries From Best To Worst
popular

Fries should be their own food group

6426
Image by Pexels from Pixabay

One of my guilty pleasures is french fries and fried food in general. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I head to Wendy's to get their chicken nuggets with a side of fries and honey mustard.

Thankfully, I have done the research for you so you don't have to about which popular United States fast food restaurant has the best french fries. This list may be controversial, but I have done 22 years of research as an avid fast food attender.

1. Chick Fil A

This one may be controversial due to their political views, but their waffle fries are so good and always warm. I just don't like the ones with the potato skins on them.

2. Wendy's

Honestly, their fries taste fresh surprisingly and usually have the right amount of salt on them.

3. Arby's

I'm not usually a fan of curly fries, and sometimes, their fries can come out quite soggy, but the seasoning on these fries is something different that other places don't offer.

4. Five Guys

Honestly, this should be higher on the list for the taste and amount of fries they give out. However, the price for their food in general is just not worth much higher of a ranking than this.

5. McDonald's

The classic fast food joint: these fries are OK only if they have recently changed the fryer grease... and if they are fresh.

6. Cook-out

This one can honestly be summed up in a few words: bland, no seasoning, nothing special and cheap for your buck.

7. Burger King

Also no flavor to their french fries, but their chicken fries are pretty great. Unfortunately, they don't count in the french fry category.

8. Sonic

The roller skating and drive-in experience allows for the ranking of 8. The best thing about these fries is their thick size.

9. Hardee's

Last but not least, Hardee's. In my opinion, this is one of the least attended fast food restaurants and only have good breakfast items. However, their fries are still OK if you're really hungry.

From Your Site Articles