A Definitive Ranking Of Every Fast Food French Fry

A Definitive Ranking Of Every Fast Food French Fry, From Someone Who Spent Years Taste Testing

From one french fry fanatic to another.

2717

Fries in any form are delicious heck, potato in any form is delicious! But trust me on this, it's taken many years of fry tasting to get it this perfect. I'm hungry just thinking about them and I'm sure you are too. Here they are below, from worst to best.

Burger King

@burgerkingUK

The Queen is doing way better than you Burger King, take some notes.

Wendy's

@Wendys

Hate to do Wendy like that, but she needs to up her game.

Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A

Totally not on the top of the list but hey at least they're on here.

McDonald's

Basic B of all fries, but I'm still lovin' it.

Five Guys

@fiveguys

I've only ate at Five Guys under five times and I say this because that is how powerful their fries are.

Sonic

Sonic

Fries over guys, and tots over thots. Can't go wrong with some tater tots!

Arby's

Arbys

Do curly fries count? I don't care they are delish. Top five easily.

Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen

Straight up Queen of all fries. Add a blizzard and you're all set.

Steak n' Shake

@steaknshake

They should change their name to Shake n' Fries, much smoother and more fitting.

Freddy's

@Freddysusa

The crunch, the flavor, the seasoning, I'm definitely ready for some Freddy's.

From Your Site Articles