The Best And Worst Fast Food French Fries, Ranked

I Ranked 11 Fast-Food  Fries From Worst To Best, And Mickey D's DIDN'T Win

Going from worst to best, here is my controversial opinion on fast food fries, and no McDonald's is not the best.

5517

I firmly believe that nobody hates fast food, and the people that say they do are lying. These people do not mean that they hate the taste of the food but the repercussions of eating it, the consequences that one faces with the calorie intake or the intestinal issues lying ahead. Fast food, no matter how disgusting it makes you feel after, is delicious, especially the fries.

So, here is a ranking of the 11 fast food fries entirely based off of my opinion only, hence its controversy. There are some disgusting fries on this list in my opinion.

However, keep in mind that my definition of "disgusting" in this instance is that I would most likely still eat them if they were offered to me.

Steak and Shake (Dishonorable Mention)

Flickr

These thin pieces of cardboard potatoes can't even make it to number 10 on this ranking. One of my roommates loves these fries, and, just like Steak and Shake, she has garbage taste.

10. Burger King

I don't even know what to write for this one. No one cares, Burger King. You bore me. Next!

9. Dairy Queen

You go to Dairy Queen for blizzards, milkshakes, sundaes, but NEVER french fries.

8. Rally's

Flickr

These fries looks beautifully seasoned, but in reality they taste mediocre, hence their mediocre ranking.

7. Raising Cane's WITHOUT the sauce

Wikipedia

What. Is. THE POINT?

6. McDonald's

I am underwhelmed, McDonald's. I always have been. I always will be. You're fine, but I am just not McLovin' it.

5. Raising Cane's WITH the sauce

YES. Dip the fries in the Cane's sauce. Forget about McDonald's.

4. Chick-Fil-A

These are delicious and have a fun shape, but I still do not believe they deserve the best spot at slot 10. Come at me.

3. Five Guys

These fries are so greasy and awesome. You can slather them in vinegar, which not everybody loves, but I do! And this is my controversial ranking, so...

2. Wendy's

These fries taste likes real potatoes. French fries = potatoes. I am sorry, but McDonald's has got nothing on these perfect, fried slices of ACTUAL potato on Wendy's menu.

1. Arby's

Flickr

Beautifully seasoned and beautifully curly... Arby's has the best fries. @ me, I dare you.