15 Leslie Knope Quotes

15 Leslie Knope Quotes That Will Make Every 'Parks And Rec' Fan Feel Like A Beautiful Tropical Fish

Words of wisdom from the queen herself.

355

No matter where you are in life or what is happening, I have come to find one thing to be true through it all: there is a Leslie Knope quote to get you through anything.

"Parks and Recreation" was for sure a gem that will live on through its hilarious gifs and fans who re-watch it every few months (like myself) for a long, long time, but the true wisdom of the show lies in the words of this incredible colorful rainbow tiger of a woman (nope, it only sounds good when Leslie does it).

"I care. I care a lot. It's kinda my thing."

Not caring about anything is not cool. Caring and being conscious of things is cool. Okay?

"We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come third."

Take time for the important things in life and spend time with those you love and eat all the waffles you want because life is too short not to.

"I am big enough to admit that I am often inspired by myself."

Work hard! Inspire yourself! You are a beautiful talented capable powerhouse!

"Why would anyone ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"

Seriously. Probably the wisest one.

"If you want to bake a pie, that's great. If you want to have a career, that's great too."

You can do whatever you want in life. Don't ever feel pressured to be someone just because it's who others think you should be.

"I am a goddess, a glorious female warrior."

Wear your metaphorical tiara everywhere, always, you magical breathtaking princess of a woman.

"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and all other disgusting things."

A nightmare? I'm sorry did you mean salad?

"When you love something, you don't threaten it. You don't punish it. You fight for it. You take care of it. You put it first."

Love whatever you love with as much intensity as Leslie loves Ann.

"If I seem too passionate, it's because I am."

Passionate is good!! All the time!!

"One person's annoying is another person's inspiring and heroic."

Be über passionate about what you're uber passionate about and don't let others make you feel like you don't have every single right to be uber passionate about it!

"Do it. Fierce. Power."

"I have the most valuable commodity in America: the blind, stubborn belief that I am doing what is right."

Do what you feel is right, always, and if you need that extra powerful boost to do it, get bangs.

"What I hear when I'm being yelled at are people caring loudly at me."

New outlook on being yelled at.

"Guys love it when you can show them you are better than they are at something they love."

It's true. They do, and even if they don't, do it anyway.

"You are a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox."

You are beautiful and can do ANYTHING. ALWAYS.

See what I mean, there's a Leslie Knope quote for just about everything, but honestly and seriously, channel your inner Leslie everyday and you can do just about anything.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web